I have to admit, when I was considering the Spyder for my transition from two to three wheels, I was very apprehensive about how my decision would be accepted amongst my rider friends. I'm very active with the American Legion Riders, and occasionally the Patriot Guard, most of which ride Harleys. For the most part, everyone was complimentary when I rode my Honda Goldwing, and then the futuristic looking Victory Vision, but I didn't know what to expect when I went to the Spyder. Not that I really care what other people think about what I ride. If I chose my brand of motorcycle just so I could be "part of the crowd", I would have been riding Harley's all these years instead of Hondas and a Victory.

To my delight, the response has been awesome. Everyone is drooling over my Spyder. They ask a lot of questions. A couple people have asked me to take them on a ride. I've had quite a few people tell me when they get to the point where they need three wheels, they would seriously consider a Spyder. When I'm out riding, riders wave to me. I've gotten compliments at gas stations from other riders.

The general public loves the Spyder also. People come up to me all the time and give me compliments. They ask questions. Today I came out of the grocery store and there was a small crowd gathered around my Spyder. I spent a few minutes answering questions.

I'm glad I made this decision. When I was shopping for a three wheeler, I demoed the Goldwing trike and the Harley Tri-Glide. Nothing compares to the comfort and handling of the Spyder. I really don't care what people think, but having the respect of the rider community is a bonus.

I love my

Pam