Spyder Garage

Default Pic s of seal boards on late model RS ?

Looking to see if anyone has them on a late model RS ? What happens to the lower air deflector s does it rub ? Keep heat down ?
    Thanks in advance
    DD

Spyder Garage

Define late model.
    2013 Pure Magnesium Spyder RS-SM5 Cal Sci medium clear windshield, R-35 hard sided saddlebags and fitments rack, 2013 Can-Am Spyder ST Limited Embroidered Stock Seat, Trunk opening spring, fire extinguisher, Passenger backrest and rack, Added side mirrors, Handlebar bag.

Spyder Garage

I had them on my '08 and loved them. They kept all the heat off that came around the foot peg. I have a SpyderPops air management system on the bike so that helped also. I do not have the heat deflector that fits into the footpeg though. You can't have it on with the Seal boards. When I decided to change the look up a bit and put ISCI's floorboards on, I let all the heat back on my foot. WOW is all I can say. As for heat control, the Seals are the way to go.

Spyder Garage

Late model being 2012

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If you go to my website and look under the Gallery section of the Floorboards page, you will see some great pictures of a White, late model RS SE5. All RS Spyders use the same RS SE5 DLX Seal Floorboards. Installation is a snap and the front part of the Floorboard is not only a great Hwy. Peg but blocks much of the heat from the Right Side Vent. I stock all Spyder model Seals The whole point is to....

Ride in comfort.

Spyder Garage

Question Seal Floor Boards Brake side

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    If you go to my website and look under the Gallery section of the Floorboards page, you will see some great pictures of a White, late model RS SE5. All RS Spyders use the same RS SE5 DLX Seal Floorboards. Installation is a snap and the front part of the Floorboard is not only a great Hwy. Peg but blocks much of the heat from the Right Side Vent. I stock all Spyder model Seals The whole point is to....

Ride in comfort.
    Any close up photos of the brake side. Site seems to suggest relocated brake pedal? What is actually done to the brake pedal, ie is it highe or more forward or both or just stock?