Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Well, it turns out that we are very close neighbors and bought similar Spyders on almost the same day!

Hopefully we bought different colors!!! LOL.

I was going to go WHITE, but at the last minute went with black, comfort seat, and adjustable handlebar.
    2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

As a joke, we should borrow the other's bike and put it in the driveway. Tell the wife that we thought two would be best.

If the expression on her face is GOOD, then we buy another. If it is BAD, we just explain the joke and how we made new friends!

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tehrlich View Post
    As a joke, we should borrow the other's bike and put it in the driveway. Tell the wife that we thought two would be best.

If the expression on her face is GOOD, then we buy another. If it is BAD, we just explain the joke and how we made new friends!

That would surprise my wife for sure. lOL. Mines white just like the pic.
    2015 RT Limited. New July 1, 2015. Baja Ron sway bar, cup holders, arm rest, back rest, bump skid, GoPro.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

A driver's backrest is the first accessory that I purchased. It's a necessity for me. They run around $430 at the dealer, so I checked EBay and found a brand new, in the box Can-Am backrest for the great price of $340. So before going to the dealer, check EBay. There are plenty of authorized Can-Am dealers doing business on that website.

Good luck with your new ride!!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Lots of miles

Quote Originally Posted by medict View Post
    Woods fun center are great people to work with. That's where I got my 2015 RT special edition. Hope to see you on the road!
    I was in Texas a few years ago and had a problem with my Garmin, on my 2011 rt. Woods got it fixed and did not even charge me . Great place You will love the hill country rides.

Spyder Garage

Post Congrats on the New Ride

Hi I'm sure that you will love your new spyder and like me want to ride it all the time. Congrats again. And be safe on the Road.

Blade