Spyder Garage

Default Trip to Fundy Nationa; Park

Wife and I took off from home to Canada. We where going to go to Virginia, but the weather did not look good for the next 10 days. After Fundy we will be heading along the eastern coastline up to Mirimichi and then Cambellton, New Brunswick. Then maybe to Quebec. Gas is about $3.60 for a gallon of gas. Canadian dollars, $1.19 a liter for 87 octane. At home it was $2.63 for 87.

After getting back from PEI 3 weeks ago my Spyder was having issues. Had to replace the gear position sensor and the purge valve. Spyder is running great now. I have 31,000 miles on the Spyder. Sorry about the rambling. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a nice trip. Have a wonderful and safe ryde!

Spyder Garage

Hey have fun and ride safe. Have a Molson for me.

Spyder Garage

Wife and I made it to Fundy National Park. Head a great time exploring the famous "Flower Pots" of Fundy. Here are some pics of the day.

Shout out to SuperNam and his wife, from Ontario Ca. Met them in Moncton, New Brunswick. His wife is a Spyder Ryder. Very nice couple.
    Enjoy pics.
    P.S. Abott Ryder, that Molsum was great after a great day.

P.S.S. The first picture is something I spent alot of time doing in my youth. We used to handle 10 to 15,000 bales a year. Now it might be 1,600 bales.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Here are a some more pics. Bruce
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by safecracker View Post
    Wife and I made it to Fundy National Park. Head a great time exploring the famous "Flower Pots" of Fundy. Here are some pics of the day.

Shout out to SuperNam and his wife, from Ontario Ca. Met them in Moncton, New Brunswick. His wife is a Spyder Ryder. Very nice couple.
    Enjoy pics.
    P.S. Abott Ryder, that Molsum was great after a great day.

P.S.S. The first picture is something I spent alot of time doing in my youth. We used to handle 10 to 15,000 bales a year. Now it might be 1,600 bales.
    It was great to meet you today, we've been meeting a lot of current and future Spyder riders during our trip. Ride safe and enjoy the rest of your trip with your wife.