Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default my new 2015 RT-S

I'm the happy owner of a new 2015 RT-S .I changed my 2010 RT for the 1330 RT-S . What a magic engine ,brakes !!!!!!!!!!!!! But the schocks absorbers are like bicycle pumps ...................I will change the original's one soon !!!!

The old and the new :

Last edited by lascar; 06-23-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Spyder Garage

Yes, there is a difference. Great color too.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

No doubt; the changes all add up to a VERY different feel!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I agree with you on the front shocks. And I am surely going to put a Bajaron sway bar on. Hopefully he is working on making shocks for 2014 and up models soon. Congrats on the new ride.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=lascar;996474]I'm the happy owner of a new 2015 RT-S .I changed my 2010 RT for the 1330 RT-S . What a magic engine ,brakes !!!!!!!!!!!!! But the schocks absorbers are like bicycle pumps ...................I will change the original's one soon !!!!

Before you spend the big bucks on new suspension perhaps consider Baja Ron's suspension adjusters for the 2014/14/15 RT's.

Everyone I know who has fitted them has been amazed just how much diifference they make.

Comments to me have been "I installed them, took it for a ride on a twisty road close to home and boy they are worth every dollar." and "Would recommend anyone who owns a 2013/2014 model to do this cost effective upgrade."
    and "the best dollars I've ever invested on my Spyder RT."

Ron is of course a well respected site sponsor.

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=mrb;996619]
    Quote Originally Posted by lascar View Post
    I'm the happy owner of a new 2015 RT-S .I changed my 2010 RT for the 1330 RT-S . What a magic engine ,brakes !!!!!!!!!!!!! But the schocks absorbers are like bicycle pumps ...................I will change the original's one soon !!!!

Before you spend the big bucks on new suspension perhaps consider Baja Ron's suspension adjusters for the 2014/14/15 RT's.

Everyone I know who has fitted them has been amazed just how much diifference they make.

Comments to me have been "I installed them, took it for a ride on a twisty road close to home and boy they are worth every dollar." and "Would recommend anyone who owns a 2013/2014 model to do this cost effective upgrade."
    and "the best dollars I've ever invested on my Spyder RT."

Ron is of course a well respected site sponsor.

Anyone have photos of them installed on their 2014 or newer spyder? I am curious to see how they mount.

Spyder Garage

Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Stiffeners

We also sell a stiffener that mounts in 5 minutes with minimal tools.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/121581225862...84.m1555.l2649

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks guys !!!!!!!!!!

I will install M Shock factory absorber on front wheels !!!!!!!!! It's french build absorber .They look lile Elka's .I will have to little modify the plastic cover of the A arm ( the spring are little bigger and will touch the cover ; at least 5 mm to remove )
    I will post picture and my feeling about these absorber soon I install them .

Shock Factory :
    http://www.shock-factory.fr/mshock-amortisseurs.html

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Shiznit98204;996641]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrb View Post

Anyone have photos of them installed on their 2014 or newer spyder? I am curious to see how they mount.
    They fit exactly where the cam adjusters did on the earlier models. They slip down over the shock body just under the spring. It makes so much difference , why BRP stopped having the adjuster on the 2013/2015 RT's I do not know. It was standard on my 2008 GS! Max adjustment is 8 turns and so far everyone I know who has them has set at 2 or 3 turns depending on body weight and load.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mrb; 06-24-2015 at 05:23 PM.