Thread: Newbie

Spyder Garage

Cool Newbie

Hello to all. I just picked up a brand new 2014 ST SE5 and can't wait to start my Can-am adventures. A little nervous in the beginning but i'm sure that the nerves will go away with time. I've been watching the Spyders since 2011 and the time was now. I would greatly appreciate any advice from fellow Spyder riders and plan to take full advantage of this forum.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyDnAZ View Post
    Hello to all. I just picked up a brand new 2014 ST SE5 and can't wait to start my Can-am adventures. A little nervous in the beginning but i'm sure that the nerves will go away with time. I've been watching the Spyders since 2011 and the time was now. I would greatly appreciate any advice from fellow Spyder riders and plan to take full advantage of this forum.

Learn to relax your grip and don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Welcome

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Now, it's time for the fun to REALLY get started!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Congratulations!!

These are just the most awesome machines ever!

This is great! Another Spyder Ryder in the area! We have a new Spyder Ryding group from the Sierra Vista area and would love to have you join in on a ride anytime. We are on facebook; Southern Arizona Spyder Ryders. Hope to see you around sometime, Cindy

2016 F3-L Special Series Triple Black
    August 25, 2016

2014 ST-Limited
    July 2, 2014

"Just going down that long lonesome highway" and now REALLY loving every minute!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Congrats

Hope you have as much fun as I am! I'm a Spyder owner only since February. Congratulations and enjoy
    2014 Spyder RS SM5
    RAM 5.7 HEMI 8 speed 4x4 crew cab

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the well wishes and advice. AppleSpyder, as soon as I am acclimated and comfortable I would love to join a ride.

Spyder Garage

and on your new ride.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

On your new Spyder &
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Gratz on your new ride!

-Fratz

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyDnAZ View Post

Welcome and Congratulations!!

I've had mine for six months and it's been a blast. I live in the Tucson area so if you want to go for a ride sometime pm me.

Cindy

Spyder Garage

Welcome, enjoy your new ride! I've just had mine a month, just had a BajaRon sway bar and billet links installed a week ago, now it corners like it is on rails!!!!
    Lots of fun!!!! Congrats!!!! Ride safe!
    Current ride: 2013 Circuit Yellow ST-S SE5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

miles and miles of smiles coming your way
    2020 RT Ride Frequent Stay Safe
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

2008 RS from 2008 through 4/2015, 2015 F3-S from 4/2015 through 9/2020

Spyder Garage

Default Im Back

Kennard is back. After several years on a Harley leading for my wife on her 20011rt/s I've joined the Can Am riders again. I'm the poster boy for knee replacement and have very few issues with them, post seven years, have of late tired of stop lights and the balancing act. Saturday, I went and bought a F3s black and chrome. Will take delivery tomorrow. The test ride made the deal and I look forward to years on the three wheeler. Leaving for our NC home in six days so I hope all goes well with the new f3, the 2011 rt/s drove us crazy with grimlins the first year, hopefully those days are over. Hello to all.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Nice Choice

You'll love it. Ive been doing alot of night riding due to heat. Rode up to Myrtle Beach the other night and rod up and down the strip. Met some spyder owners from New Jersey. Told them about this site. Said they would check it out.
    CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW RIDE !! Enjoyyour ride and be safe.

Spyder Garage

Welcome! My tip would be to hold your head up and look where you are going and not where you are at!!