Spyder Garage

Default Shout out to Bajaron

Just want to thank Ron for the great service. I placed order Sunday for set custom spark plug wires & had them shipped express mail so I could have them installed tomorrow during recall appointment. Ron, I got the wires & the quality looks superb.

Anyone having the recall work done & who's 15K-20K miles should consider changing the plugs & wires.

Ride safe!
    2022 Sea-T0-Sky

Spyder Garage

Default Glad it Worked Out!

Hope the recall corrections fix all your issues!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I've had the recall done and I love everything that was done. I have no more gas fumes and for all practical purposes no mre heat rising up through the glove compartment area etc.. However, I do still have an issue with some hot air on my right foot and I owuld welcome suggestions on fixing this. I have purposely waited until this recall was done to see what happened before spending any of my money on this issue as it hasn't been that bad but it is somehting that I now want to take care of.

Bill C.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by taxmyzer View Post
    Just want to thank Ron for the great service. I placed order Sunday for set custom spark plug wires & had them shipped express mail so I could have them installed tomorrow during recall appointment. Ron, I got the wires & the quality looks superb.

Anyone having the recall work done & who's 15K-20K miles should consider changing the plugs & wires.
    Yes, same here. Spyder started running on one cylinder. Got the plugs and wires, problem fixed! High quality parts...