Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MMMII View Post
    Realized I forgot the pic of the 02 sensor added before the cat:

Do you know if DynoJet will be making AutoTune/O2 sensors for all three cylinders?
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    Do you know if DynoJet will be making AutoTune/O2 sensors for all three cylinders?
    All add that to the questions for my next call/visit.
    Current Spyder
    2015 Magnesium Metallic F3-S SE6

• Gauge Spoiler - Pegs @ #5 - Long Reach Bars - Detachable Passenger Backrest - Cross Country Saddlebags - Power Commander V - Power Commander Auto-Tune - Power Commander POD-300 - Two Bros S1R Exhaust w/Black P1X tip - Two Up Shock - Detachable Driver Backrest - Spyclops LED - LED Headlights - Route 129 Windshield

Retired Spyder
    2013 Magnesium Metallic ST-S SE5 5,467 Miles

Ryding Since 1/19/13

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Black Cat Tattoo...

Getting everything done at DynoJet. Curious where you get your tattoos done at (Im looking for a new artist).
    I go to Black Cat Tattoo...but it is in Reno, not Vegas...my bad. If you check it out, ask for Icebox. He does top notch ink work. As for the dyno...I think you solved my problem...I have the JB Pro with Leo Vince exhaust, and there are no maps for my setup. I have created a couple, but have always wanted to dyno my Spyder. None of the shops around here would touch a Spyder, but it sounds like I may have a road trip in my future. Thanks, Bro!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KennW View Post
    Using a standard Dyno.

If you remove the speed sensor by the back brake that picks up the slotted part of the brake rotor which indicates the Spyder is moving the computer is made to think the wheel not turning and so no limp mode or fault.

Note : When taking off the speed sensor you need to be careful that it doesn't get caught up in anything.

When this is done there is no reason why any standard Dyno couldn't be used.

Oh I guess it would be advisable, actually very advisable to ensure your Spyder is securely strapped down otherwise life might get very exciting when the dyno's roller gets underway.
    Doesn't work like that on the F3, been there, tried that. There is a mode in BUDS that you can activate to do dyno testing.

Spyder Garage

Any updates?

Oh and Happy 4th of July!
    Ride: 2015 Spyder F3-S SE6, Pure Magnesium Metallic
    Accessories/Mods: Gauge Spoiler, Passenger Short Rail, SmoothSpyder Backrest, BajaRon SwayBar with Heim Joint Links, Lamonster Performance Pipe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Any updates?

Oh and Happy 4th of July!
    Thanks!

None really to speak of. It's been way to hot to really ride much and last weekend the family and I went out of town.

I'm going to try to get some "40th Birthday miles" in this weekend though.
    Current Spyder

• Gauge Spoiler - Pegs @ #5 - Long Reach Bars - Detachable Passenger Backrest - Cross Country Saddlebags - Power Commander V - Power Commander Auto-Tune - Power Commander POD-300 - Two Bros S1R Exhaust w/Black P1X tip - Two Up Shock - Detachable Driver Backrest - Spyclops LED - LED Headlights - Route 129 Windshield

Retired Spyder

Ryding Since 1/19/13

Spyder Garage

The time has come........ I drop off the F3 at DynoJet on Thursday to get the production unit installed. My understanding is that this is the last step before it goes for sale as they will use photos of this install in the final installation guide.

I'll be sure to ask when it will be available. Any other questions you folks have? Post below and I'll be sure to add to ask.
    Current Spyder

Retired Spyder

Ryding Since 1/19/13

Spyder Garage

Is it safe to assume that this version of the PC will work on all 1330 engines, across all models?

Pam

• 2015 RT-S Special Series / Red & Black
    • Baja Ron Sway Bar
    • Utopia Backrest
    • F4 Customs tall and wide vented windshield
    • Stebel Super Loud Air Horn
    • Baker Built Air Wings
    • LaMonster Highway Pegs
    • SpyderPops Exhaust Block Off Plate
    • SpyderPops KOTT Grill
    • SpyderPops Belt Guard
    • Cat Bypass
    • Laser Alignment by Squared Away
    • TricLED Fender Lights
    • General Altimax RT43 rear tire
    • Dual flag holder
    • Mud Flap
    • A$$hole seeking missile system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pampurrs View Post
    Is it safe to assume that this version of the PC will work on all 1330 engines, across all models?

Pam
    I'll ask but I'm pretty sure that Chuck mentioned the connector for the F3 was the same as the 1330 RT from '14.
    Current Spyder

Retired Spyder

Ryding Since 1/19/13

Spyder Garage

Good news! PowerCommander for the 1330 is ready to go. Same connector for RT and F3. Website has it posted as coming soon but they have 50 in stock. If you're interested go to their site and add your email to the "notify me" box.

Enjoy!
    Current Spyder

Retired Spyder

Ryding Since 1/19/13

Spyder Garage

So,,,,, what are the performance gains that can be had from this upgrade??? Any specifics???

Spyder Garage

Good news! PowerCommander for the 1330 is ready to go. Same connector for RT and F3. Website has it posted as coming soon but they have 50 in stock. If you're interested go to their site and add your email to the "notify me" box.

Enjoy!
    That's awesome. I assume they have a downloadable map for the 1330?

Pam

P.S. I just signed up for the email list and noticed a statement, "No maps available for this unit". That means you would have to immediately get it dyno tuned. You'd have to use one of the generic maps in the meantime.
    Last edited by Pampurrs; 10-10-2015 at 10:48 AM.

• Baja Ron Sway Bar
    • Utopia Backrest
    • Baker Built Air Wings
    • LaMonster Highway Pegs
    • SpyderPops KOTT Grill
    • SpyderPops Belt Guard
    • Cat Bypass
    • TricLED Fender Lights
    • Dual flag holder
    • Mud Flap

Spyder Garage

Chuck said they just installed one on a RT for a dealer in town so I would assume that a map is coming.
    Current Spyder

Retired Spyder

Ryding Since 1/19/13

Spyder Garage

I got a couple of PM's asking specifically what Power Commanders do. Here is one of the better vids I found on the subject but I'm sure there are others here who can speak to it much better than I can.

Current Spyder

Retired Spyder

Ryding Since 1/19/13

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mike,P View Post
    So,,,,, what are the performance gains that can be had from this upgrade??? Any specifics???
    There's a lot of information on their site that should answer your question.

• Baja Ron Sway Bar
    • Utopia Backrest
    • Baker Built Air Wings
    • LaMonster Highway Pegs
    • SpyderPops KOTT Grill
    • SpyderPops Belt Guard
    • Cat Bypass
    • TricLED Fender Lights
    • Dual flag holder
    • Mud Flap

Spyder Garage

I could not find anything specific to the improvements claimed for the F3. Would really like to see a before and after dyno chart for this before even thinking about spending this much money...and voiding the warranty. The bike runs great in OEM condition, the only real reason to go with a power commander is improved performance. Where is it?

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    I could not find anything specific to the improvements claimed for the F3. Would really like to see a before and after dyno chart for this before even thinking about spending this much money...and voiding the warranty. The bike runs great in OEM condition, the only real reason to go with a power commander is improved performance. Where is it?
    I totally agree...I found no specifics about what it does for the 1330.. I'd like to see measured gains / I could see this if a turbo kit was available for the F3 but not just for a stock bike or one with an air filter n a pipe... It better add a bunch of hp's,,, which it doesn't to justify the cost.. To me it's the same as the Akra pipe / like shoveling money into a hole... I don't mind spending money/ I don't like burning it...

Spyder Garage

Anyone have any updates on the Power Commander for the F3? Any testing? Confirmed performance gains, etc?
    Ride: 2015 Spyder F3-S SE6, Pure Magnesium Metallic
    Accessories/Mods: Gauge Spoiler, Passenger Short Rail, SmoothSpyder Backrest, BajaRon SwayBar with Heim Joint Links, Lamonster Performance Pipe