Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Discounts on the F3

I was just wondering if people are starting to see discounts lately. I've been to a few dealers and it seems like sales in New Jersey are not to strong be aisle all of them were willing to discount the bike by $1500 -$2000. Just wondering If the sales have slowed down or something.
    Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gabbman View Post
    I was just wondering if people are starting to see discounts lately. I've been to a few dealers and it seems like sales in New Jersey are not to strong be aisle all of them were willing to discount the bike by $1500 -$2000. Just wondering If the sales have slowed down or something.
    Right about now is not a great selling time (at least around here) once the weather starts to get much
    warmer, but, my dealer took $1000 off w/o even asking. They also have to realize its a 20K+ machine
    and, if you want "different" they are not the only game in town for that price point. (eg Slingshot).

Spyder Garage

Default F3-S SE6 for 20886 out the door.

I guess the F3-S's arent moving that well in south central Oklahoma.

I would bet that the larger vendors (like Lewis Powersports in TX) are giving bigger discounts.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Metallic Dark

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BARGAIN SALES

Since you are relatively close to Philly,......... I was offered a great price ( when I went to buy ) my 2014 RT by the dealer in Bensalem Pa.......A dealer in Illinois had the color in stock so I went there. But the price was right in Pa.................Good Luck......Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 06-15-2015 at 11:35 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I do not believe that F3 sales are anywhere close to what BRP expected and planned for. I will be very surprised if there aren't some fantastic deals before the end of this model year. I also agree about the time of year.. Here in Florida motorcycle sales die in June July and August...... Some wimps can't handle the heat

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

As stated earlier, being different is not a BRP exclusive. There was a slingshot rally in the Maggie Valley, N.C. mountains this weekend while we were there. The base model starts at $20k, the SL is $23k, and the Limited is only $25k. Those prices are more than competitive with a spyder. I wouldn't want one, but hey, I am not a fan of the F3 either (different strokes for different folks). I was told that the 2016 slingshots are getting a price hike that will possibly put it closer to the lines of the spyder RT, RTS, and Limited.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

I had the dealer in Peoria IL gave me more for my Harley that the harley dealer would for a trade and still came down a bunch on the F3.
    They said it was the first one they sold and wanted to get some out, and I have bought several bikes from them. Good luck Jim

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

gabbman, pm sent!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

So l visited 3 dealers in southern California (LA area), and they are refusing to go down more than $1000 on the F3s. According to them, the F3s are selling like hotcakes. Lies! I do a lot of driving around the greater Los Angeles and Long Beach area, and in the past 6 months, I have seen 2 spyders. I have yet to see an F3. So at this point, I am going to be patient. I don't think the F3s are selling well, just a matter of time till the deep discounts start.

Spyder Garage

Default Willpower!

All this wasted time waiting for a discount when you could be out their riding the F3, you have a stronger will than I! Summer is here and each day you wait is another day wasted!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Discount

Local dealers are offering 1000.00 off from manufacturer. This was about a month ago.
    I live in Maryland.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

The dealers that I visited in the Dallas area can't keep F3's in. They are selling pretty fast. I know you can get $1000 off if you did the demo ride and one dealer offered another $800 off plus 3k service for free.

Spyder Garage

Got a flyer/email last week from BRP that said $4000 off and 2yr warranty extension on Spyders. I assume it included the F3. I live in AZ. Ride Now (both locations) has about 30 of them just sitting.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Got a flyer/email last week from BRP that said $4000 off and 2yr warranty extension on Spyders. I assume it included the F3. I live in AZ. Ride Now (both locations) has about 30 of them just sitting.

Jack
    It did not include the F3 although they always show the F3 picture in those promos

Spyder Garage

Default Pricing

I just started shopping for an F3-S in central NJ and waiting for my local dealer to quote me a price especially since this isn't my first purchase from them. Would be nice to find something under MSRP.
    2015 F3S , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    It did not include the F3 although they always show the F3 picture in those promos
    Thanks, I was wondering.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    I am confused with the warranty portion in there promo. Don't all spyders come with a 2 year anyway? At the bottom of the promo it states 2012-15

http://can-am.brp.com/content/canam-...N_WebPstr_.pdf

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post

Jack
    If you look close it says "2014 models" at least on mine it did
    Last edited by Tazzel; 06-18-2015 at 02:10 PM.

Spyder Garage

The "fine print" does need to be scrutinized on the ads.

They do work, people are commenting about them, and some are probably heading out to dealers.

Generally, its the "old" stuff that they are trying to move out with the specials--which are very good--if they apply to the model that you want.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gabbman View Post

Some dealers will actually "deal" but you might have to travel. In my case it was only 2 hours.
    This dealer listed the F3-S's 1k lower then all the others in my area, then gave me another 1k dealer discount. Then I had the F3-3 demo ride coupon for 1k. Then finally he gave me 1500.00 more for my trade then the other dealers. So it all added up to a pretty nice discount and helps save on taxes which was another chunk of savings. He also installed all my accessories for Free so even more savings there.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Couldn't pay me enough to buy a ****shot...lol

Spyder Garage

Local dealer would not play to much even with us adding a huge list of add-ons. Dealer a bit over an hour away and next state up hit our price and has been a joy to work with. It pays to call around.