Spyder Garage

Default Amerced Saturday 6/6

I'm riding to Lake George for Americade on Saturday 6/6. Leaving Avon. Anyone interested in riding? Weather looks good so far.
    2014 RT Limited Black Currant, BaJaRon Anti-Sway Bar and Links, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder. More to Come.
    08 Honda Aero - wife's
    14 Kymco - wife's (Hmmmmm...i'm losing bikes)

Spyder Garage

A tad out of my territory. Please post some pictures and information about the rally when you get back.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Vidman View Post
    I'm riding to Lake George for Americade on Saturday 6/6. Leaving Avon. Anyone interested in riding? Weather looks good so far.
    All of you SL's that go to these functions have a lot more patience than I do. Can't take the crowds. Have a fun & safe time. I lived in Bristol Ct. for a year. Used to chase a couple of ladies in Avon.

Spyder Garage

Had a great time. Met Sue Hopper, who was why I went. Very talented painter/artist. Yeah it was busy but that is normal. Great ride back and thru Saratoga Battlefield and farmland.

Americade is the best rally. No drama and you can take the kids without worry.
    2014 RT Limited Black Currant, BaJaRon Anti-Sway Bar and Links, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder. More to Come.
    08 Honda Aero - wife's
    14 Kymco - wife's (Hmmmmm...i'm losing bikes)