Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Generosity of Spyderlovers in my time of need

A while back i posted that i was in need of some extra Farkle money for my new 2015 RT Limited.

Several of my Friends here on Spyderlovers have helped out and I want to thank them.

AKSPYDERMAN, Has said that if i send him my Social Security # and bank transfer info he would help (not very specific of whom he would help, but i have faith)

BOB DENMAN, has promised to Fax me some Farkle money ( Have not gotten it yet, but i am hopeful)

BIG F, has emailed me the photo of a $50.00 Bill he had in his wallet (he still has the $50.00 bill in his wallet)

CHUPACA, completely ignored that portion of my post.

Several of my other Spyderlovers friends have advised me to just use my credit card.

To all i would like to say THANK YOU, your generosity precedes you, I am truly touched by the out pour of love from my Friends.

Respectfully

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 06-01-2015 at 12:04 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    A while back i posted that i was in need of some extra Farkle money for my new 2015 RT Limited.

Several of my Friends here on Spyderlovers have helped out and I want to thank them.

AKSPYDERMAN, Has said that if i send him my Social Security # and bank transfer info he would help (not very specific of whom he would help, but i have faith)

BOB DENMAN, has promised to Fax me some Farkle money ( Have not gotten it yet, but i am hopeful)

BIG F, has emailed me the photo of a $50.00 Bill he had in his wallet (he still has the $50.00 bill in his wallet)

Several of my other Spyderlovers friends have advised me to just use my credit card.

To all i would like to say THANK YOU, your generosity precedes you, I am truly touched by the out pour of love from my Friends.

Respectfully

Cruzr Joe
    That's what friends are for.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear..!!

I have an account where you can keep all these well gotten gains. Interest rate is 99.9% compounded daily....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

about twenty seven years ago, my youngest daughter would always say, " if you don't have enough cash just write a check , the bank will pay for it!" she's married now with one of her own, and i think she still uses that same line with her husband!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    I have an account where you can keep all these well gotten gains. Interest rate is 99.9% compounded daily....
    I'm in. How do I transfer LOTS of funds to your account?

Your not going to pull a Bernie Madoff on us, are you??

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe,
    I think that I've found a solution to your financial difficulties...
    I've spoken to your Lovely Bride, and she has agreed to take over ALL of the financial matters in your household.
    She will carefully monitor the incoming funds, pay all of the bills, and then give you a generous allowance.
    (subject of course, to the amount of money left over at the end of the Month)
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post

The corrected spelling of his name is Bernie Madeoff, because he made off with a lot of money, until he got caught.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Joe,
    I think that I've found a solution to your financial difficulties...
    I've spoken to your Lovely Bride, and she has agreed to take over ALL of the financial matters in your household.
    She will carefully monitor the incoming funds, pay all of the bills, and then give you a generous allowance.
    (subject of course, to the amount of money left over at the end of the Month)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The corrected spelling of his name is Bernie Madeoff, because he made off with a lot of money, until he got caught.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

BTW how does your wife like the new granite counter tops???

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I agree with the credit card idea. You should run up the balances right away before Sheila decides on the granite she wants!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The best defense; is a GREAT offense!!

Spyder Garage

"Check's in the mail". <smiles>

Chris

Spyder Garage

I can feel the "LOVE"

Spyder Garage

Default No problem..!!

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post

If your funds are as good as Joe's you need not worry.. I can't even leave the house on that... seems 99.9% of nothing isn't much...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    If your funds are as good as Joe's you need not worry.. I can't even leave the house on that... seems 99.9% of nothing isn't much...
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell, but I was going to transfer Joe's money for starters, just to see how it would go. Thought I would surprise him and send him a nice check after all that compounding of interest did its magic. Then, the sky is the limit.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

joe if you really need money, pm me your paypal name and i can send you a buck or two
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Anything for a friend in need!
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'll give you $500 cash for your bike then you won't even need the farkle money

Spyder Garage

The generosity of this group is ...............................

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes; it sure is...

Spyder Garage

You could sell a couple of your organs! It is painless....mostly
    2016 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That's true... You DO have an extra kidney.

Spyder Garage

Default Go Fund Me

I started a Go Fund Me page for you. No response. Now they want $25 and closed the page. Where do I send you the bill?
    2014 RT Limited Black Currant, BaJaRon Anti-Sway Bar and Links, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder. More to Come.
    08 Honda Aero - wife's
    14 Kymco - wife's (Hmmmmm...i'm losing bikes)

Spyder Garage

CHUPACA, completely ignored that portion of my post.

Respectfully

Cruzr Joe
    What you want to be doing Joe is pour some of that potion down their throats which you poured down my throat at Bikeweek in March.The truth is you could get even more farkles that even you bargained for!!!!!!!
    ivor
    Last edited by Ivorspyder; 06-02-2015 at 12:39 PM.