Thread: Grip length

Spyder Garage

Default Grip length

Hi all.

i have the SE6 F3s and after a long ride the other day I tried to figure out why BRP didn't extend the grip a little on the left side to make up for the space taken up by the shifter rocker...

i have big hands and find that I either have the ride with me thumb hovering over the up shift side of the rocker (uncomfortable) or slide it to the left and ride with my little finger hanging off.... ( equally uncomfortable)

anyone else with this issue

mark
    Bullies are sad pathetic People

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nyparrothead View Post
    Hi all.

i have the SE6 F3s and after a long ride the other day I tried to figure out why BRP didn't extend the grip a little on the left side to make up for the space taken up by the shifter rocker...

i have big hands and find that I either have the ride with me thumb hovering over the up shift side of the rocker (uncomfortable) or slide it to the left and ride with my little finger hanging off.... ( equally uncomfortable)

anyone else with this issue

mark

Not exactly but... Since I have added the LidLox (which extend the grips somewhat by 1.5"), and then the
    Grip Puppies making the grip itself a tad larger in diameter (which BTW I love these things), the overall grip
    to-me is larger and longer. I tend to ride with my hands outbound on the grips as it is.
    2015 F3-S SE6 (Rorange)w/BlueRidge windscreen, +2 UFIT, pass backrest, pass floorboard, CrossCountry Saddlebags, BajaRon sway w/links, BANDC 12v under seat, BANDC USB left of key plug, GripPups, x-Creen Sport, 2-Up Rear

2008->
    Victory Vision Tour Premium
    Ducati 900 SS Full-Fairing
    BMW F650GS

Pre-1979
    Suzuki GS1000-E (1st Tri-State Area)
    Suzuki GS750
    Suzuki RM125
    Suzuki GT550 (3Cyl 2-stroke Street)
    Honda CL175
    Honda SL125
    Honda Trail 70 (1st year of hand clutch model)
    Honda Mini-Trail 50

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kaamacat View Post
    Not exactly but... Since I have added the LidLox (which extend the grips somewhat by 1.5"), and then the
    Grip Puppies making the grip itself a tad larger in diameter (which BTW I love these things), the overall grip
    to-me is larger and longer. I tend to ride with my hands outbound on the grips as it is.
    I was just going to suggest that.

http://www.shopspyderlovers.com/handlebar/