Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

We went out this past Sunday on our F3's and I really noticed some moderate vibe at 65-70' my girlfriend also on hers.

Another Day To Be My Kid's Dad [emoji379]
    2015 F3-S. And Another Day To Be My Kids Dad

Spyder Garage

mine as well when I'm off the gas around 73-75 mph.
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Spyder Garage

Default Baker Tensioner

Quote Originally Posted by Jccjr50 View Post
    Have Baker belt tensioner on my 2014 RT and it works great.

Did id it get rid of a lot of the vibrations ? Did it make a big difference? I'm getting mine put on this Friday.

Ron

Spyder Garage

Maybe it's just me...I feel the vibration sometimes. Does it bother me? Not for the few seconds it happens until I adjust the RPM or speed to make it disappear. It has not happened when the cruise control was enabled so I am not worried.

When you combine so many different materials to make a machine, strange noises and vibrations will happen. Who here has not heard a 'thunk' when the heater in their house shuts off? That sound, (all sound in fact) was caused by vibration.

Don't get me wrong, I am not dismissing this. I just think that when people pay a lot of money for something they sometimes expect perfection and perfection is an impossibility. There is no such thing as perfect in engineered machines.

Maybe it's just me... I love the F3...vibrations and all.

Spyder Garage

After all this talk about the vibrations,I had to go check it out. Didn't feel it in my demo ride last month. Went to a dealer today and they let me test drive their two demo F3-S. One SE6 and the other SM6. I did not get any vibration on the SE6. Checked it on back roads and highway. All the way up to 85mph. Nothing. Ride was very smooth. Jumped on the SM6 and felt a lil vibration around 68-75. I adjust the throttle and it went away. It's not very noticeable. Don't think they had the laser alignment done on them so I'm not sure if that helps. Best of luck. I love the F3!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbo View Post
    Did id it get rid of a lot of the vibrations ? Did it make a big difference? I'm getting mine put on this Friday.

Ron

Ron,

Let us know what difference it made. I'm curious to know.

Thanks!
    2022 Spyder RT SEA-TO-SKY Mystery Blue... (bought new May 2023, a work in progress...)

2015 Can-Am Red F3-S, SE6
    CalSci shield, Elka stage 5 rear shock, stage 4 front shocks, Akrapovic silencer, BajaRon Bar, Roadster Renovations vibration dampener, Tricled LED headlights and auxiliary lights, driver floorboard, driver and passenger backrests, Tricled Safety Led package, Shad BRP/SH36 side cases, Baker built luggage rack, Tricled Rear run/brake/turn signal led, Tricled LED piezo brake bullet strobe, JDM Astar LED bulbs for rear and front lights, Airhawk seat pad, USB power outlet