SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default PRICES ON MY WEBSITE AND MORE

Hello Everyone Dave here, with some important information.
    I have had a very few people ask me why I do not post more prices on the products I have on my website,
    here is the reason... I check all the competition out there on line every morning on all the SENA products
    and other products I have and make sure I am always the lowest price. The prices seem to change daily
    some times up some times down so to post the prices I would have to change them every day, so that is why I say
    CALL ME I am easy to contact 7 days a week 8:00AM to 8:00PM Pacific time zone... every day I will give you the lowest
    and best price right there on the phone. I am happy to talk to you and give you any information I can to help you decide
    what is right for you, weather you buy from me or not... I do not want to have a website where you pick what you want and
    go to the shopping cart and put in your credit card, you never get to talk to a real person if you have questions.
    Frankly I don't trust the sites most of the time you just don't know who or where your credit card info is and who has it.
    I offer a personal touch and hands down the best customer service you can find.
    So as Paul Harvey used to say .... Now you know the rest of the story...
    Ride Safe everyone
    Dave

Spyder Garage

Default Good for you, Dave

Thanks for being a straight-up guy.
    Doug Barnes
    James 4:17

all on two wheels. More on four or more. Guess I may need to start multi-coloring for three wheels.

Spyder Garage

Default Okay then...!!

thats one way to do it...what happens when you get swamped..?? I do like your pricing method...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default he's not blowing smoke

Bought a Pais of sena 20s frome Dave great guy, best price possible and I looked around and told him what I found. Great to talk to, and great service. Not that I'm pumping him up or anything because I have a question..... totally unrelated but what size Allen wrench does the sena 20s use to mount? Lost the one that came with it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    thats one way to do it...what happens when you get swamped..??
    Trust I have talked to Dave about this and when it comes to the cables..... 1 week turn around for up to 20 cables.

I doubt he will get more swamped than that!

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Spyder Garage

Default Vouch, vouch!

Just got the 20s dual set from Dave and it was $50 less than the lowest advertised price and almost $100 under most other outlets. Brand new sealed in the box and works perfectly. Plus, bonus points - we did the deal at night on the phone - on a Sunday! Can't beat that kind of service. Thanks Dave!

Spyder Garage

Just got mine today great guy to deal with. Thanks Dave

Spyder Garage

Answering emails works too Just for the record credit cards are safer on the Internet than at Burger King. Even the IRS just lost 100,000 personal IDs. Where personal customer service is really important is after the sale. Never handicap anyone from giving you money, is my motto.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hey you've got a good point there.... I do try to answer every email.
    I hope I didn't miss one from you .... if so feel free to give me a kick in the butt.
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by pitzerwm View Post
    Answering emails works too Just for the record credit cards are safer on the Internet than at Burger King. Even the IRS just lost 100,000 personal IDs. Where personal customer service is really important is after the sale. Never handicap anyone from giving you money, is my motto.

Spyder Garage

Default PRICES ON MY WEBSITE AND MORE

I've sent many people to Dave after I got my 20s from him. Best price and service out there.

2014 White RTS
    2010 Silver RT A & C retired

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Illinois Patriot Guard

Founding member of Woodstock Spyder Ryders

2014 RTS SE6 - White
    2010 RT/AC SE5 retired with 26,536 miles