Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

To busy to ride today.But meeting friends for breakfast and just go where ever the road takes us.Calling for clear Skies and sunny.

Bill
    2018 RT Anniversary , Brake pedal extended

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I don't drink coffee... but I did have a glass of pomegranate juice along with a granola bar for breakfast ... won't go riding today.. but tomorrow we plan to take a ride for fried catfish & hush puppy's for lunch ...

osm

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Six cups down...
    It's a beautiful day here in the Catskill Mountains. The temperatures should be in the low-sixties...
    We had some visitors roll in earlier today: Spydaman60, and his Bride stopped by while on their way up North.
    We are deep in the midst of putting a swimming pool in our back yard today.
    We have NO experience with them, and this has been an "interesting" day so far...
    The Beast is 18' across, and might end up to be 4' deep. (If we can get enough water in it...)
    With about a 5500 gallon capacity; we never planned on drawing the water through our well pump!
    Instead, we threw a hose in the creek behind the house, and are planning on sucking the water out of there.
    Getting the 340 GPH pump primed, with 120' of hose hooked to it... has been "fun"... , but it's finally spitting some water into the pool. We figure that if the specs on the pump are right; it'll take 18 hours to fill this thing...
    But the way my luck goes with stuff like this; it's gonna take at least 12,467 days!
    Good Luck with the creek water. Friend-o-mine in the Missouri Ozarks tried that from his rock-lined, clear-looking creek but no amount of chlorine would ever get the black out of that water. He ended up having to pump it all out, then re-fill it from his well anyway.
    NEW - 2015 RT Limited SE6 Intense Red Pearl - 07/21/15
    Retained the old mirrors with TricLed Signals
    General Altimax RT43 rear tire (at...17,000 miles) Ran for 36,500 miles
    Michelin Defender.......rear tire (at...53,500 miles) Ran for 60,700 miles
    Riken Raptor HR.........rear tire (at 114,200 miles)
    Vredestein Quatrac 5 front tires (at 70,500 miles, first new fronts!)
    Gear Brake Decelerometer Module

OLD - 2012 RT Limited SE5 Pearl White - 01/31/13 - Traded in at 32,600 miles.
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar
    Kumho ECSTA AST rear tire (at 14,200 miles)
    TricLed Turn Signals in Mirrors
    2015 Limited , Intense Red Pearl

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Coffee is on

Lee's Summit, MO. Temperature in the low 60s. Got up at 4:10 to let one of the dogs out and to make coffee. Having my first cup. Raining here a bunch. Getting together with friends to watch the Royals, then NASCAR later. 3000 mile service on Wednesday.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by missouriboy View Post
    Good Luck with the creek water. Friend-o-mine in the Missouri Ozarks tried that from his rock-lined, clear-looking creek but no amount of chlorine would ever get the black out of that water. He ended up having to pump it all out, then re-fill it from his well anyway.
    The water is looking surprisingly good...
    I pumped for eight hours yesterday, and fired things back up at 7:15 thus morning. I capped the hose running into the pool last night; I didn't know if it would lose it's prime if I didn't.
    (Or worse: siphon all of the water back out of the pool, and back into the creek! )
    So the pump did hold it's prime!
    Today is open for a ride now... We're just trying to figure out which direction to take!

And tonight: The Coca Cola 600 awaits...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Rainy, dreary 55* here in south central Wi. today, headed for upper 70's. We need the rain though, and we got a nice 200 smile ride in yesterday. Ride safe this wknd everyone. Happy Memorial Day!!
    2016 RTS , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kngfsh27 View Post
    Lee's Summit, MO. Temperature in the low 60s. Got up at 4:10 to let one of the dogs out and to make coffee. Having my first cup. Raining here a bunch. Getting together with friends to watch the Royals, then NASCAR later. 3000 mile service on Wednesday.
    4:10 to let the dogs out
    No way
    At that time I am sound asleep and the dogs let themselves out
    Now if only they could make my coffee and breakfast in bed at 8:00
    going to take a ride to Reno today with dogs

Spyder Garage

Default I was up a little after 4:00

Watched the Grand Prix of Monaco. I'll watch the Indy 500 then go for a "quick" ride.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Just ran across this post, so I'm a little late. Clear Blue skies with Temps in the upper 70's to around 80 in Mooresville, NC. Didn't get to ride the bike yesterday or today. It is still in the shop getting the gasoline tank replaced. Finished my second cup of coffee about 12 hours ago. The wife and I did get to take the boat out on Lake Norman yesterday. Haven't done much of anything today. I hope to have the Spyder back in its garage early this week as good as new. Got places to go, people to see. 😀😀😀😀

Spyder Garage

Good Monday morning, it's a nice 55 at 6:53 here in East Tn. Temps going to 85 today. Hope you all have a good day of remembrance for those who served us. We'll ride around these mountain roads today not too far from home. Back to the Grind tomorrow!

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm up earlier than usual and having my first cup of coffee. I see some blue in the sky for the first time in days. I may take a spin today after I get more woke up.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

North east Kansas here. Coffee is good and weather is bad. Rain, rain, and some more rain. So I'll just keep on sipping and let all you folks in dry areas have all the fun.

Scott

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

After the Flag Exchange Ceremony at the Cemetery; we're planning on taking a short spin today...
    (We fly the Flags from our veterans that have been interred at our Cemetery. We exchange the Flags on Memorial Day, and Veteran's Day.)
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

It's 55 heading up to 85 degrees today just southeast of Tucson. Heading to coffee pot now. Told hubby he could take the Spyder this morning to a meeting. You would thought it was Christmas around here. He was up at crack of dawn.

Spyder Garage

Default Forgot to Post...

... Yesterday after a good cup of coffee from our Keurig the wife and I set out from Atlanta for several days in Savannah GA. She on her Goldwing trike and me on the RT-S. The weather was perfect for riding at 70-degrees and cloudy, although the sun did manage to pop out and heat things up after our breakfast/lunch break in Macon. We made the 300-mile trip, one of the first ones since I bought the spyder in July of 2014. Many more trips to come, for sure... Have to learn to walk before we run lol. I did experience a very sore, tired, achy butt during the ride, but I think that is related to my lower back issues... I kept having to move and adjust my position to make things tolerable. I do have an air hawk seat pad, but it didn't seem to matter... I may have to look into a Russell seat?

Spyder Garage

Default Sunny with a high in the mid90's in the Phoenix area today.

I think it's a good day to give the beast a bath. I'm going to hang around the house and make nice with my wife.

Spyder Garage

Today--59 degrees for a high. Mostly cloudy, and a chance of showers.

We took yesterday off after 350 miles on th, fr, and sat. Needed to rest our weary bones. Watched Indy and NASCAR.

Our final tally for the weekend was 430 miles.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 05-26-2015 at 12:17 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Finally getting a chance to lurk a bit on S.L. After some much needed rain all day yesterday, last night, and this morning, the skies cleared enough for some yard work. No riding today. A great end to the wknd....Back to reality in the morning.
    2016 RTS , Pearl White