Spyder Garage

Default How loud are Spyder Attitude Mufflers

Has anyone put these mufflers on with the by-pass pipe and had trouble hearing their radio/intercom/ipod in their helmets? I'm using the Sena system, both dongle and headsets and there is no way to increase the volume levels on the headsets above factory settings (as far as I know). I can access the units on my laptop, but there is no option for volume adjustment. I've placed a cushion behind the ear pieces within the helmet and then put the piece of liner over them. Can't tell it has improved the sound level at all. Any suggestions? My wife is asking me to put the original muffler back on the bike and remove the Spyder Attitude mufflers.

Thanks,
    Steve

Sent from my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by satownsendsr View Post
    Has anyone put these mufflers on with the by-pass pipe and had trouble hearing their radio/intercom/ipod in their helmets? I'm using the Sena system, both dongle and headsets and there is no way to increase the volume levels on the headsets above factory settings (as far as I know). I can access the units on my laptop, but there is no option for volume adjustment. I've placed a cushion behind the ear pieces within the helmet and then put the piece of liner over them. Can't tell it has improved the sound level at all. Any suggestions? My wife is asking me to put the original muffler back on the bike and remove the Spyder Attitude mufflers.

Thanks,
    Steve

Sent from my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    Reply is late. I installed J&M headset speakers on my Sena 20S. Lots more volume. Good luck..
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it. Sypder Loco!

Spyder Garage

Take the Spyder Attitude junk off. Its going to turn into an ugly rusty mess anyway.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    Take the Spyder Attitude junk off. Its going to turn into an ugly rusty mess anyway.

Spyder Garage

You are actually wanting the music to be louder because you made your Spyder too loud to hear it? Wow.

Be a nice person and stop screaming like a rice-box lawnmower or a Harley wannabe going down the road. Do the rest of the world and ours and your hearing a favor. Enjoy the ryde. If you just want the noise, go stick your head in a locomotive going uphill.

This is you to the rest of us:
    Current:
    2016 Honda CTX700 DCT ABS (faring model)
    Kip Moto SherpaX Cargo Trailer

Wife Has:
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited
    2016 Lees-ure Lite Camping Trailer

Previous:
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RS SE5, zoom-zoom!
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE5, Foot Burner - Gasoline Boiling Stinker - Gas Tank Vacuum Puller

Spyder Garage

Default ACE

if you are listening to your music via BLUE TOOTH from your phone, you need to get the app: VOLUME ACE.... you can increase your volume by way of this app... it's FREE...
    you will get a warning occasionally saying that listening to music with a higher volume may damage your hearing, so beware...
    Dan P
    SPYD3R