Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Can Am Spyder St

Spyder lovers: could anyone tell me how to wirer the stereo amp to the spyder. I will like for it to power on by the key function. Whenever the bike is powered on.

Spyder Garage

Default Fuse block

I used the fz1 fuzeblock to power my stereo. It is activated by the switched power wire that's provided by the factory, to power a power port that some folks install in the trunk. This is so you aren't tying directly into the bike's electrical system, which is a good idea. I don't know if the st has such a wire. I would think so, as it's very similar to the rs. Try digging thru the st shop talk board. Maybe Billy Bovine can shed some light on this.
    it was fun while it lasted.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have a 2013 sts. The wire harness is in the left side behind the air scoop panel. I installed an alpine amp with kicker speakers using this wire and it turns on with the key on. I also installed a switch so i have the choice to turn it off while bike is on. Hope this helps.

Spyder Garage

The optional 12V power outlet for the front trunk, if you don't have it the wires are still there behind the trunk on the left side. On the ST this circuit can be switched or live all the time depends on where you put the fuse. The instructions are in the owner's manual. This is a 10 amp circuit. If that is not enough power for you or you have other uses in mind for this circuit. There are lots of other options.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I installed a separate fuze block in my Rt and have the accessories separate from the spyder's wiring.
    My fuze block has a keyed side too.