Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Good pictures of the Can-am Topcase on the ST??

Looking for some good pictures of the topcase on the Spyder ST. Anyone help me out? How difficult would it be to remove the topcase and rack when not using? Does it rub paint off the backrest so it looks weird when it's not there? Trying to make an informed decision. Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Informed desion g'luck. Fyi they do NOT offer color match or key match! I am looking for better options @ better cost. Not worth headache imho. Givi offers mono lock boxes that come with a mount bracket it you have something flat to mount to. Sissy bar bag & good lock system work for me on trips. 2013 STLMT. 360days new 19,940miles fyi
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Here is some pictures of the top case on my 2014 ST Limited. Just got back from a 2400 mile trip but didn't use the top case. Just used the rack as I have 2 waterproof givi duffles that held more than the case itself. I've considered selling the case and just keeping the rack. Not sure how the case would mount unless it was mounted to the old style sport rack. Hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Can you take a photo or two of the bracket. Givi has several brackets on their website that the top case mounts on.....so should be able to just buy the bracket from them.....or this could be a case of Can Am designing something just for them.....

Spyder Garage

Default Trying to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderRx View Post
    Here is some pictures of the top case on my 2014 ST Limited. Just got back from a 2400 mile trip but didn't use the top case. Just used the rack as I have 2 waterproof givi duffles that held more than the case itself. I've considered selling the case and just keeping the rack. Not sure how the case would mount unless it was mounted to the old style sport rack. Hope this helps.

Hey SpyderRX, how did you mount the plate? Is that an actual mount made to go on the end of the tail piece or did you just attach the standard Givi plate to the back of the bike. I have been looking at adding a top case but I can't seem to find much info on how to mount one.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Hawk View Post
    Hey SpyderRX, how did you mount the plate? Is that an actual mount made to go on the end of the tail piece or did you just attach the standard Givi plate to the back of the bike. I have been looking at adding a top case but I can't seem to find much info on how to mount one.
    It is the mount that comes with the top case. It is made to mount to this specific backrest. Both are can-am products. I think the top case is rather small. I just use the rack mainly on long trips and bungee my givi waterproof duffel which holds much more gear. Problem is you can't by the rack without the top case.