Spyder Garage

Default Road Warrior Foundation Bun Burner 1500donat

Hello
    Short story: Please go here to https://www.crowdrise.com/2015RoadWa...aiser/halmette and click on the big orange "DONATE" button.

I am Matching any donations personally from May 15th through May 25th dollar for dollar to total of $500.. Really trying to hit our team goal

Long Story: The Road Warrior Foundation ride is less than three weeks from today and we need your help to raise money for this most important event. As of today, Doug & Diane Chasick & myself have raised 80% of our goal - will you please help us get across the finish line?

The mission of the Road Warrior Foundation is providing wounded, ill, and injured U S Veterans memorable adventures that serve as one of the critical steps in their rehabilitative journey
    www.roadwarrior.org/events/

The 2015 Ride begins June 5th with 10 Road Warriors (read more about them here) http://www.roadwarrior.org/rider-profiles/ at the BRP factory in Valcourt, Canada and travels over 2000 miles down the east coast finishing in Key West Florida

To support the ryde, Doug Chasick and Hal Mette will be leaving Central Florida at 7am on June 2nd and will arrive in Valcourt by 7pm June 3rd to complete the Bun Burner 1500, actually riding 1567 miles.

All donations will go directly towards funding our veteran riders to participate in these adventures helping them further the healing process through the use of adventure and camraderie

Please go here https://www.crowdrise.com/2015RoadWa...aiser/halmette
    and click on the big orange button to DONATE.. THANK YOU THANK YOU
    Last edited by BikerDoc; 05-16-2015 at 04:00 PM.
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

It says the page is not available.
    Brenda
    2012 Pearl white Rt Limited
    Bajaron sway bar with links
    Squared away laser alignment
    Wedboards mini foot boards
    Tricled led front fender lights with tips and brake bar
    Rocky mountain sheepskin

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Nevermind. Lol I got it to work.
    Brenda
    2012 Pearl white Rt Limited
    Bajaron sway bar with links
    Squared away laser alignment
    Wedboards mini foot boards
    Tricled led front fender lights with tips and brake bar
    Rocky mountain sheepskin

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the contribution.. Both links work now..
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

I get this :

This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

I don't understand I just tested both the link at the top of the page and the one at the bottom and both worked fine.. Please keep trying & thank you for your effort

Spyder Garage

You have all your links as HTTPS

Change them to HTTP and they work fine.

Spyder Garage

The crowdrise ones work fine.... it's the warrior ones with the https that don't work right.

Spyder Garage

This is driving me crazy. I changed to http and that won't work from here. I used www.roadwarrior.org and that didn't work from here,, but i input www.roadwarrior.org/events into my browser and it worked fine

Meanwhile thank you very much for another contribution to the ryde spyderlover

Now it also works to get to road warrior site if you click from here

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The links worked for me.

ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

thank you for your donation

Spyder Garage

Joan and I will be in Valcourt on the 3rd and will ride down as far as Asheville NC with the group. From there we will ride the Dragon, The Snake, The Rattler, and the Hellbender and then head back to MO and then head to Hollywood for something really special .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    This is driving me crazy. I changed to http and that won't work from here. I used www.roadwarrior.org and that didn't work from here,, but i input www.roadwarrior.org/events into my browser and it worked fine

Meanwhile thank you very much for another contribution to the ryde spyderlover

Now it also works to get to road warrior site if you click from here
    If you hover your mouse over the roadwarrior.org links in your first post, you'll notice in the bottom lefthand corner they are still linked as https.

I would delete the roadwarrior.org links in the original post, save the post without the links... then go back and manually enter them again.
    Editing them in the post probably only changed their visual appearance, not the actual link.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Joan and I will be in Valcourt on the 3rd and will ride down as far as Asheville NC with the group. From there we will ride the Dragon, The Snake, The Rattler, and the Hellbender and then head back to MO and then head to Hollywood for something really special .
    I look forward to riding with you guys from Valcourt to Asheville

Spyder Garage

Hello
    Short story: Please go here to https://www.crowdrise.com/2015RoadWa...aiser/halmette and click on the big orange "DONATE" button.

Long Story: The Road Warrior Foundation ride is less than three weeks from today and we need your help to raise money for this most important event. As of today, Doug & Diane Chasick & myself have raised 80% of our goal - will you please help us get across the finish line?

The mission of the Road Warrior Foundation is providing wounded, ill, and injured U S Veterans memorable adventures that serve as one of the critical steps in their rehabilitative journey
    www.roadwarrior.org/events/

The 2015 Ride begins June 5th with 10 Road Warriors (read more about them here) http://www.roadwarrior.org/rider-profiles/ at the BRP factory in Valcourt, Canada and travels over 2000 miles down the east coast finishing in Key West Florida

To support the ryde, Doug Chasick and Hal Mette will be leaving Central Florida at 7am on June 2nd and will arrive in Valcourt by 7pm June 3rd to complete the Bun Burner 1500, actually riding 1567 miles.

All donations will go directly towards funding our veteran riders to participate in these adventures helping them further the healing process through the use of adventure and camraderie

Please go here https://www.crowdrise.com/2015RoadWa...aiser/halmette
    and click on the big orange button to DONATE.. THANK YOU THANK YOU
    From now through May 25th I will personally match dollar for dollar any donations made to our ryde honoring the Road Warrior Foundation up to a total of $500

Spyder Garage

I look forward to riding with you guys from Valcourt to Asheville
    We need a ending witness for our June 3rd Bun Burner 1500 ryde. Maybe we can look you up? We will be there by 7pm on the 3rd. hopefully a little earlier if the winds prevail

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I will be joining in on the ride from Roanoke to Asheville, then start heading back to Michigan. I haven't decided if I want to do the Dragon again but early morning weekday is the best time to do it. On the weekends it gets too busy and dangerous.

See ya all Monday night in Roanoke

ToM
    SpyderFest '16

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

I am personally matching dollar for dollar the next $500 in donations to road warrior foundation at the crowdrise site indicated above Please help