Spyder Garage

Default Destination Blue Ridge May 22 - 23

John from the Carolina's group wanted to inform us about an upcoming event.

Pat Wrenn wanted me to email the group to tell you about an event May 22 and 23 in Landrum, SC. It’s called Destination Blue Ridge and the meeting place is at Spyder Comfort, the home of the Loeschers. There will be vendors there doing Spyder alignments and LED lights. There will also be group rides Friday and Saturday. And a free lunch will be provided both days from 11 to 2! Please email Krystal Loescher at: sales@spydercomfort.com and let her know if you will be coming one or both days so she will know how much food to prepare. The event is free!!! I can’t make it on Friday but plan on being there Saturday. Hope to see a lot of my riding buddies there!!

I may try to make it on Saturday myself.

Hawk (Mike)

Spyder Garage

Me and the wife are going…..we had a great time at Bikeweek in Edgewater with Mike and Kristal as mike did my laser align…This time getting some led lights from Fred

More info is here: http://www.spydercomfort.com/dsblue.htm

It will be small but fun…and we love rolling hills. Kristal even said they have river access on the property where you can pan for gold..and there is gold in the river !!!

Spyder Garage

Default Destination

I will be going too. Mike and Krystal did a great job during bike week, and I am looking forward to some great rides!!

Spyder Garage

Reservations made. Going up Thursday.
    '15 RTS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    John from the Carolina's group wanted to inform us about an upcoming event.

Pat Wrenn wanted me to email the group to tell you about an event May 22 and 23 in Landrum, SC. It’s called Destination Blue Ridge and the meeting place is at Spyder Comfort, the home of the Loeschers. There will be vendors there doing Spyder alignments and LED lights. There will also be group rides Friday and Saturday. And a free lunch will be provided both days from 11 to 2! Please email Krystal Loescher at: sales@spydercomfort.com and let her know if you will be coming one or both days so she will know how much food to prepare. The event is free!!! I can’t make it on Friday but plan on being there Saturday. Hope to see a lot of my riding buddies there!!

I may try to make it on Saturday myself.

Hawk (Mike)
    Hoping to make it. It all depends if I get my new rear shock. I bought a Elka shock it took 5 weeks to get it from Elka and it was the wrong shock, the old shock is broken and instead of putting the poorly made BRP shock and buying a heave duty spring compressor at $200.00+. Last week the company, RacingPowerSports.com, that I bought the Elka from wrote me a message saying that shock will be there this week and I get an Elka t-shirt for free. Hope to see you there, Mike(aka Hawk).

Mike

Spyder Garage

Default sad

i'm going, but i'm sad.... boo hoo hoo..... it's only 45 miles from my house.... I WANNA RIDE....
    see everyone there....
    ride like you stole it, but do it safely....
    dp

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    i'm going, but i'm sad.... boo hoo hoo..... it's only 45 miles from my house.... I WANNA RIDE....
    see everyone there....
    ride like you stole it, but do it safely....
    dp
    Easy fix! Go to from you house to Westminster, S.C. turn right, go to Walhalla, S.C., then to Landrum, S.C. This is about 125 miles and about 2.9 hrs. No shock for my Spyder as of today.

Mike
    Last edited by MikeinGA; 05-18-2015 at 11:15 AM.