Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Hi and looking forward to year three! Will you be posting the registrations as they come in like last year?

Spyder Garage

I hate to say it, but with Valerie's broken leg, it looks like we might not make it this year. We are going to register anyway, as NY Spyder riders graciously offers us a full refund if we are not able to be there. Got the room booked at GEL, so we are set there. We do hope to come and see our old friends and make new friends as well. Hope to see you all in Lake George!
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    I hate to say it, but with Valerie's broken leg, it looks like we might not make it this year. We are going to register anyway, as NY Spyder riders graciously offers us a full refund if we are not able to be there. Got the room booked at GEL, so we are set there. We do hope to come and see our old friends and make new friends as well. Hope to see you all in Lake George!
    tell her i said she's got plenty of time to heal, but even if you have to bring the cager, you might as well come and have a good time!! sure would hate to see you miss it, and we'll still let you play farkle bingo!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder ri View Post
    Hi and looking forward to year three! Will you be posting the registrations as they come in like last year?
    Bill has taken over the registration task this year and he has a lot on his plate with this and the website, so at the next meeting I will get a copy of the forms (as they are already numbered as they come in) and post it, just won't be day to day. Ron
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Bill has taken over the registration task this year and he has a lot on his plate with this and the website, so at the next meeting I will get a copy of the forms (as they are already numbered as they come in) and post it, just won't be day to day. Ron
    Isent in my registration and printed the itinerary and registered @ GEL WOHOO! Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD

Spyder Garage

Default Bump skid

Anyone know if a rep. from spydepops will be there? And if so, doing installs?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WellsboroSpyder View Post
    Anyone know if a rep. from spydepops will be there? And if so, doing installs?
    Netzley Tire was installing them there last year and I know they are coming back.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Default Vender List??

Netzley Tire was installing them there last year and I know they are coming back.

How's the vendor list shaping up. So far Netzley Tire is the only one shown on the web site (under the "Need to Know" link). Last year there was a separate link for the list of attending vendors if I recall correctly. Maybe it's too soon, though. Don't know when vendors typically commit.

In any event, I sure hope we have a good selection of vendors there. (I'm coming with pockets full of money to spend, and so will two or three hundred other folks, I'd guess. )

Update: Opps, sorry. Deanna pointed me to the link.
    Last edited by robmorg; 06-20-2015 at 08:02 PM.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by robmorg View Post
    How's the vendor list shaping up. So far Netzley Tire is the only one shown on the web site (under the "Need to Know" link). Last year there was a separate link for the list of attending vendors if I recall correctly. Maybe it's too soon, though. Don't know when vendors typically commit.

In any event, I sure hope we have a good selection of vendors there. (I'm coming with pockets full of money to spend, and so will two or three hundred other folks, I'd guess. )
    Go to Post # 1 on this thread ( rnet started), Click on the link, then click on "Vendors/Sponsor's/ Donations you will see the vendor's and sponsor's. Hope this helps. I clicked on the link and found the Vendors/ Sponsor's / Donations. Deanna

Gremlin Bell
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post
    Go to Post # 1 on this thread ( rnet started), Click on the link, then click on "Vendors/Sponsor's/ Donations you will see the vendor's and sponsor's. Hope this helps. I clicked on the link and found the Vendors/ Sponsor's / Donations. Deanna
    Thanks Deanna.

With white lettering on a light background my eyes never even focused on that link. The vendor list IS starting to come together. I may get some pin stripping done by Mac the Knife.

Also getting a rear tire installed by Netzley Tire, but I won't be waiting for Spyderquest to get that done.
    Last edited by robmorg; 06-20-2015 at 09:34 PM.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link

Spyder Garage

My wife is getting her helmet painted by Sue Hopper. Love her work. We will be looking for other stuff as well.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by robmorg View Post
    Thanks Deanna.

With white lettering on a light background my eyes never even focused on that link. The vendor list IS starting to come together. I may get some pin stripping done by Mac the Knife.
    You are welcome I am thinking of getting LED's, if their is going to be a vendor there that LED's. I will keep checking the Vendor/Sponsor+ Donation list on that link. I will also be looking for other farkles to add to my spyder.

This will be my 3rd SQ WOHOO! Deanna

Gremlin Bell
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Spyder Garage

You're in luck. There IS a lighting guy coming... Spyder Lyter Fred.

This will be my first visit to Spyder Quest. Really looking forward to it. I'm signed up for two rides and the dinners and other events, but I'm also hoping to spend some time with the vendors. I hope they are actively recruiting more.
    Last edited by robmorg; 06-20-2015 at 08:30 PM.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link

Spyder Garage

Here is also a vendor link on Spyderlovers. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...rs-and-vendors
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Moose Hillock Camping

An update for those staying at Moose Hillock Campgrounds will be receiving a 15% discount on there stay for SyderQuest.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

An update for those staying at Moose Hillock Campgrounds will be receiving a 15% discount on there stay for SyderQuest.
    I booked a site here back in April and mentioned a discount for Spyderquest and she had no idea what I was talking about. But when I recieved my confirmation by email I had a $45 discount for the visit.
    2016 Spyder F3 Limited Steel Black Metallic
    Lamonster approved LED Headlights
    Lamonsters LED Fog lights
    BRP Driver & Passenger backrest
    BRP Trailer Hitch
    Shamrock Black & Polished
    Signature light
    Elka front shock's
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Dual Power outlets
    Garmin 590 GPS

Spyder Garage

I can only attend the first two days of Spyder Quest. It will be my first time. Do I still have to register or is there a at the door price or how does this work? I have only had my Spyder for two weeks so I have never attended one of these get together so. I have a membership at a campground in Lake George so that is where I will be staying. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jheck; 07-04-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Spyder Garage

Just wondering if we can have a bulletin board at SQ to post some 'for sale' items on. I think that it would be a great idea for us spyderlovers to sell some stuff. Any thoughts from the organizers? [emoji3]

Spyder Garage

I like the bulliton board idea

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default You need to register.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jheck View Post
    I can only attend the first two days of Spyder Quest. It will be my first time. Do I still have to register or is there a at the door price or how does this work? I have only had my Spyder for two weeks so I have never attended one of these get together so. I have a membership at a campground in Lake George so that is where I will be staying. Thanks.
    There is no " at the door price".
    Try to figure a way to be there for the Closing Ceremony/Farkle Bingo..... It might be worth your while!
    Also be sure to thoroughly check out SpyderQuest.com!

Bill Pitman
    Registrations

Spyder Garage

Gel is sold out, but there are still rooms at the Ramada Inn. Ask for the SpyderQuest group Rate.
    ---àhttp://www.ramada.com/hotels/new-york/queensbury/ramada-glens-falls-lake-george-area/hotel-overview The Phone number is 1-518-793-7701
    I was just able to reserve a room at the host hotel (Great Escape Lodge) and the lady I spoke with said there are a few rooms available. I reserved a double queen and am looking for a roommate.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ......

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    I was just able to reserve a room at the host hotel (Great Escape Lodge) and the lady I spoke with said there are a few rooms available. I reserved a double queen and am looking for a roommate.
    Interesting to know,
    was not aware,

Bill

Spyder Garage

Since it's getting close to the last minute does anyone have any recommendations on places other than GEL or the Ramada?
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Ramada should still have rooms, but you must call and tell them you are with SpyderQuest.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Made a reservation at the Ramada.

Now to get my registration in the mail tomorrow.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited