Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by robmorg View Post
    Thanks Deanna.

With white lettering on a light background my eyes never even focused on that link. The vendor list IS starting to come together. I may get some pin stripping done by Mac the Knife.

Also getting a rear tire installed by Netzley Tire, but I won't be waiting for Spyderquest to get that done.
    Are they vendors or donations.

Don't think it states donor or vendor.

Correct me if i'm wrong please

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmccaffrey View Post
    Are they vendors or donations.

Don't think it states donor or vendor.

Correct me if i'm wrong please
    Yes it does, at the top of the left row it say's Attending Vendor/Sponsors. http://www.spyderquest.com/vendors--...donations.html
    It's also listed here. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...rs-and-vendors
    Last edited by rnet; 07-29-2015 at 06:42 AM.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

arntufun

Is the Waterpark going to be open Wednesday 9-9-15 ????????

The Website says NO ??????? ------> http://www.sixflagsgreatescapelodge....h=sept&yr=2015

Spyder Garage

Randy, as I told you 2 weeks ago, it will be open at 3 pm wed. Reason it is not on there website is because it is only open to SpyderQuest and it's guests. It's not open to the public.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

All that were wondering and waiting to see what the Texans were going to do can stop their waiting... GEL has been reserved for months and the registration will be in the mail tomorrow!!

And this year, I'm bringing my beautiful wife and father-in-law. Earlier this year I was able to convince him to give up his Harley and get an RT!!

So, 2nd year in a row, I (we) will be making the cross-country trek (yes, we're riding the entire way) of 1800 miles to get to SpyderQuest! Round-trip, we'll be putting almost 5k miles on our machines, including the rides at SpyderQuest!

For those on the fence... if Texans are riding cross-country for SpyderQuest, you better bet it's worth it! Absolutely beautiful scenery and rides... best I've seen... and then we're taking Skyline Drive and BlueRidge Pkwy on the way home!

Can't wait...
    SmoothSpyder Backrest | Removed 'CanAm' graphics | ThermoTech II Wrapped Exhaust | 2014 Vented Side Panels | BajaRon Sway Bar | BajaRon Heim Links | Bump Skid (via SpyderQuest & SpyderPops) | Rivco drink bracket, reversed, with X-Grip for phone holder | BRP Ultra Touring Windshield | Givi Hard Saddlebags | Russell Day-Long Seat

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Well.....

Quote Originally Posted by NoLmtz View Post
    All that were wondering and waiting to see what the Texans were going to do can stop their waiting... GEL has been reserved for months and the registration will be in the mail tomorrow!!

And this year, I'm bringing my beautiful wife and father-in-law. Earlier this year I was able to convince him to give up his Harley and get an RT!!

So, 2nd year in a row, I (we) will be making the cross-country trek (yes, we're riding the entire way) of 1800 miles to get to SpyderQuest! Round-trip, we'll be putting almost 5k miles on our machines, including the rides at SpyderQuest!

For those on the fence... if Texans are riding cross-country for SpyderQuest, you better bet it's worth it! Absolutely beautiful scenery and rides... best I've seen... and then we're taking Skyline Drive and BlueRidge Pkwy on the way home!

Can't wait...

I've wondering where your registration been!
    Glad your bring along some others this time.
    Looking forward to seeing you once again.

Bill Pitman
    SpyderQuest Registrations

Spyder Garage

Time is a factor this year. Can only spend one night.
    Not quite sure yet on the date. Don't mind spending 80.00 for registration.
    Don't know if motel will take one night.
    Thinking about doing tires there. Anything being offered. What's Netsky offering for tires.

Thanks for any help

Spyder Garage

Time is a factor this year. Can only spend one night.
    Not quite sure yet on the date. Don't mind spending 80.00 for registration.
    Don't know if motel will take one night.
    Thinking about doing tires there. Anything being offered. What's Netsky offering for tires.

Thanks for any help
    I think you could get in for one night at GEL as long as it wasn't on a Friday or Saturday and possibly Ramada as well. Netzley Tire will be there, but you would have to get ahold of him on Facebook. Deadline for pre-registration is quickly approaching, postmarked by 8/10/15.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Two Vender Recomendations for Spyderquest

I just wanted to pass along a recommendation for two vendors who will be at Spyderquest. I am not connected in any way with either of these guys, but I've recently had some business encounters with each of them and found them to be professional and really nice guys to deal with. If you are in the market for the services of either company, you should give these guys a call or email ahead of time...

The first is Derrick Netzley of Netzley Tire. Derrick recently installed a rear tire for me. He did a great job, special ordering for me the tire I wanted in advance of my visit to his area. Derrick's prices were reasonable, and his service was quick and professional. I'd definitely do business with him again. Netzley Tire is a forum sponsor and specializes in Spyder tires - any brand.

The Second guy is Fred Reese - "SpyderLyter Fred". Fred specializes in LED lights for Spyders, and will have a booth at Spyderquest. He is also a sales and installation agent for TricLED, a forum sponsor. I know Fred is planning to have some very attractive offers lined up for Spyderquest. He can also sell & install any of the TricLED lights for you with advance notice. You can email Fred at reeseref@cfl.rr.com .

I wasn't there, but I'm fairly sure that both of these Vendors were at Spyderquest last year. Again, I'm not pushing their services, but calling them out as being great guys to deal with, from my personal experience. I'm really looking forward to meeting more venders at Spyderquest this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by robmorg; 08-04-2015 at 01:09 PM.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Default Two More Days

Two more days before the trek north begins. I'm getting excited now!
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Everyone traveling into SpyderQuest, have a safe trip and come enjoy the best Spyder event in the country.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Two days to SpyderQuest

Only 2 days to GO to SQ( who said that I am counting) WOHOO! Looking forward to seeing old/and new spyder friends. Everyone have a safe trip to SQ........Lake George, New York.

Also, a BIG round of applause to everyone behind the SQ scenes for all of the Hard work, long hour etc. and getting everything ready. Ride Safe everyone that is coming from far and near. Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

I am hiding from the heat right now, but I will be polishing the mistress this evening and will be out first thing Wednesday morning. Weather forecast is looking better the closer we get. Tomorrow will be cookies and football practice with Connor. It is so much fun watching the kids play, they love football. Sunday morning I am gonna take 90 bake across to Rome, NY for his scrimmage/game. I can't wait to see everyone, and show everyone around. Everyone have a safe trip. Rubber down, Shiny side up.

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169;103is448
    I am hiding from the heat right now, but I will be polishing the mistress this evening and will be out first thing Wednesday morning. Weather forecast is looking better the closer we get. Tomorrow will be cookies and football practice with Connor. It is so much fun watching the kids play, they love football. Sunday morning I am gonna take 90 bake across to Rome, NY for his scrimmage/game. I can't wait to see everyone, and show everyone around. Everyone have a safe trip. Rubber down, Shiny side up.

Just sayin'............

Wonder where Rome NY Is

Spyder Garage

Wonder where Rome NY Is
    Forgot all about that. How long is the trip between the two towns?
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169 View Post
    Forgot all about that. How long is the trip between the two towns?
    Don't know

Would love to get together and ride

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderquest

We are at the Ramada Inn too.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Default Ready............Set...........

GGGOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Riding over to dad's place then out to the lake, see y'all soon.

Just sayin'...............

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

I'm leaving in an hour, should be there by about 5pm.