Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away in Spokane, Washington!

Squared Away will be in Spokane 27 June. We have filled 9 slots, so far. If we have additional interest, we could come the day before, adding the 26th; just need to know who else needs a laser alignment. Give us a call to secure your time slot. We love the Northwest, and a special thanks to Tim, our host. Cheers! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Squared Away in Spokane

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Squared Away will be in Spokane 27 June. We have filled 9 slots, so far. If we have additional interest, we could come the day before, adding the 26th; just need to know who else needs a laser alignment. Give us a call to secure your time slot. We love the Northwest, and a special thanks to Tim, our host. Cheers! Joe
    Joe, I have been coordinating with Ann for the 27th, do you need me to send her the list of folks I have scheduled and times, or just bring it that morning. Mine is first on the list and I will be there to meet about the time you arrive to set up?
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    Joe, I have been coordinating with Ann for the 27th, do you need me to send her the list of folks I have scheduled and times, or just bring it that morning. Mine is first on the list and I will be there to meet about the time you arrive to set up?
    You can just bring the list with you. Joe just wanted to post to see if we missed anyone.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away in Spokane

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    You can just bring the list with you. Joe just wanted to post to see if we missed anyone.
    Alrighty then, we are looking forward to it! You have tim's and my numbers if needed, just give us a call.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

Spyder Garage

Default Good luck..!!

Hope its a great visit to the northwest...keep them tracking straight guys...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Nice!

More is better! It is so much fun to see the silly grin and unbridled enthusiasm after a test ride, once we get them "Squared Away"!! Folks LOL and flat LOVE a well set up Spyder! When we go to an area, we always get "when can you come back?"!! I just want everyone who wants it to have the opportunity. Please spread the word. We love to ride. LOVE IT! We want everyone to love it, and you can, on a properly set up Spyder! Cheers! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away in Spokane

More is better! It is so much fun to see the silly grin and unbridled enthusiasm after a test ride, once we get them "Squared Away"!! Folks LOL and flat LOVE a well set up Spyder! When we go to an area, we always get "when can you come back?"!! I just want everyone who wants it to have the opportunity. Please spread the word. We love to ride. LOVE IT! We want everyone to love it, and you can, on a properly set up Spyder! Cheers! Joe
    Joe, Originally we had 9 spyders for alignment in Spokane, after last nights Spokan Am Spyder club meeting we have increased by 3 for a total of 12. I will be following up with Ann Via e-mail as agreed this morning. We had scheduled the 9 for 1 day on the 27th, you mentioned possibly doing some the 26th as well, do we want to do them all in one day, or the 3 new ones Friday afternoon or evening. This way I can get the final list out to our members with the times etc.

Thanks;
    Bob
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,

Spyder Garage

Cool Squared Away in Spokane

Joe and Ann have done it again, they have done an outstanding job of taking care of all of our clubs needs and a few extra folks as well. The Spokan Am Spyder club offers our many thanks for a job well done and all 17 that were done are satisfied customers! We will welcome them with open arms if they travel this way again.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thank you for the kind words. We are so fortunate to be part of such a great group people. Wherever we travel we have met the most wonderful people and this weekend was no exception.

Sorry that we brought the heat with us from Las Vegas.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Many thanks

I need to thank everyone who made this happen!
    Bob and Patty for organizing, scheduling and coordinating;
    Tim and Mary Jo for the use of their garage, and lunches and beverages! Wow!
    Jack and Rita for giving us a wonderful stay. Your hospitality is superb! Your home is beautiful, and the grounds are magnificent!
    I sure hope to see all of you again, and please contact us if you get to Sin City! Cheers!
    Joe and Ann
    Joe Meyer