Spyder Garage

Default Two Brothers duel exhaust with power commander v 09 GS SE5

Just installed Two Brothers duel exhaust with power commander v on my 09 GS sound is crazy makes me smile every time. loaded maps for the two brothers duel with green air filter since its closest to what i think it would be. i have jts air filter mod and still runs but lower gears its seems to choke out and sputter when driving in town .I was wondering if anyone has a map that might fit my setup. also i was wondering if it was posable to put in a auto tune not sure if one fits or if i have to put in my on bung for the o2 thx hoping i can fix this

Spyder Garage

Pull your hoses off your vapor canister right side of trike under panel - plug hose w a bolt - see if that eliminates your issue first before you try other mods - your issue sounds like mine and eliminating the vapor canister was the cure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingWind View Post
    Pull your hoses off your vapor canister right side of trike under panel - plug hose w a bolt - see if that eliminates your issue first before you try other mods - your issue sounds like mine and eliminating the vapor canister was the cure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hope it works just finished doing canisterectomy and sure glad i did I've never had a problem with the evap canister or smell of gas but after taking it out i notice the fuel filter line was loose and leaking right over the exhaust the clamps had loosend enough to pull the line off without even forcing it no wonder spyders go up in flames

Spyder Garage

I also have the two bros dual and jt filter. I run the auto tune and don't regret it at all. Once you get it installed and get comfortable with using the software...it makes a world of difference!