Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default That's great

Let's set a tim to meet so that we can discuss doing some riding. I will PM you with my cell #. [quote=Bob22025;205758]
    Quote Originally Posted by bandwagon View Post
    I live in Stafford, I'm ready to ride just let me know. Check these out as I will be riding in them, need some local company. Ken http://www.vamotorcycletour.com/

I got my passport and T-shirt delivered by UPS this morning. I am ready to ride!

Spyder Garage

Default Rolling Thunder

What's the latest on Rolling Thunder, I met one of the guys that was part of the GW parkway ride. He was at the safety show put on by the military. It is an annual event now and was held in the north parking lot of the Pentagon. They put on a nice show about safety and had some pro-riders doing their thing. Stunt riding and jumping it was special, no very special. Those guys are super with their skills. I only had my iphone with me and may post some video. It want do them justice, but it will show their skills.

Quote Originally Posted by chascarpenter1 View Post
    Hello everyone. Riding season is upon us again. I have contacted abunch for riders in the the NOVA/DC/MD area who are interested in doing some goup rides. IF you plan on being in the area drop me a line at chascarpenter1@gmail.com I will also notify the 9 riders in the area to see if they are interested.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Va riders

I am a SW VA rider - near NC and the Blue Ridge Parkway, would love to meet some close by riders. HAve been riding a bit- about 5 cross-countries on GW trike but new to Spyder- had 2 HD's once and several other 2 wheelers. Joan near Fancy Gap on the BRP.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JoanJenn View Post
    I am a SW VA rider - near NC and the Blue Ridge Parkway, would love to meet some close by riders. HAve been riding a bit- about 5 cross-countries on GW trike but new to Spyder- had 2 HD's once and several other 2 wheelers. Joan near Fancy Gap on the BRP.
    We are not very far from you. We would like to find some lovers near us to ride with. We just got back from Bikeweek and had a blast! Lamont and the BRP people are a class act. We also met a lot of the FL people and they took us in and made us feel quite at home. You are going to see that people are some of the nicest people that you will ever meet. Maybe we can get together for some rides. We are 30 min from the BRP at Floyd. My cell is 276-732-2151.

Rudy and Connie

Spyder Garage

Default Hello Va. Riders

Quote Originally Posted by Cal777777 View Post
    We are not very far from you. We would like to find some lovers near us to ride with. We just got back from Bikeweek and had a blast! Lamont and the BRP people are a class act. We also met a lot of the FL people and they took us in and made us feel quite at home. You are going to see that people are some of the nicest people that you will ever meet. Maybe we can get together for some rides. We are 30 min from the BRP at Floyd. My cell is 276-732-2151.

Rudy and Connie
    Hello Cal777777, it's good to finally see some Va. riders do some posting. I checked and Henry is about 4 1/2 hours from me. I do like to ride and have been out your way last year. I was involved in the Grand Tour of Va. However the new governor killed the project. Hoping to see them do something this year. The wife and I will be going to Cuba for the Spyderfest. I'm going to be riding in this years Rolling Thunder, 9/11 ride to all three sites, Maggie Valley, and considering Roanoke Bike Fest next month. These are just some of my planned rides for the season.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bandwagon View Post
    Hello Cal777777, it's good to finally see some Va. riders do some posting. I checked and Henry is about 4 1/2 hours from me. I do like to ride and have been out your way last year. I was involved in the Grand Tour of Va. However the new governor killed the project. Hoping to see them do something this year. The wife and I will be going to Cuba for the Spyderfest. I'm going to be riding in this years Rolling Thunder, 9/11 ride to all three sites, Maggie Valley, and considering Roanoke Bike Fest next month. These are just some of my planned rides for the season.
    Hi Bandwagon

I'm sorry to be so long answering you. It has been tough catching up from taking last week off. If you are ever in our area again, give me a call so maybe we can get together for a ride. We also plan to go Cuba and Maggie Valley. We are undecided on the New York Ride. We want to do a Maine ride sometime this summer. I also would like to get together with Va riders. The people in Fl told me that they get together almost every week for about a 200 mi. ride. That would be nice, since we have some of the best riding roads in the US.

Rudy

Spyder Garage

Default Virginia Spyder Ryder's the Beach is calling.

Anytime any one is Virginia Beach or just the Hampton Roads area, give me a call I'm always up for a meet and greet. I rode most of the winter here, and I'm looking forward to meeting you. Here's my cell 757-3433986. Email if you want to plan a rally in this area is rpittman3@cox.net.
    Keep my number in case you need help in the Hampton Roads area, I'll do my best to help.
    Catching a Yellow Jacket in your helmet at 65 mph can double your vocabulary

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi I am a new Spyder RS-S owner (copper) and I live in the dale cite area. I am looking for some advice on where to get my service done? I am a bit disappointed in my dealer in that my bike has had 3 issues in 2 months and I have waited for parts for weeks and they have not showed up. I am thinking I want to try another dealer. and suggestions.
    I had to sell my spyderstill love the Spyderlovers

Duane

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile Service

Duane:

Welcome to the group. I use FMS Fredricksburg Motor Sports and have no complaints at all. FMS has been great to me and is close to you. Hopefully may see you in the area for a meet & greet someday.

Rodger
    Last edited by Hollywood; 04-08-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

sounds good to me. I was thinking of trying them next. Thank you for the reply.
    I had to sell my spyderstill love the Spyderlovers

Duane

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Duane:

Welcome to the group. I use FMS Fredricksburg Motor Sports and have no complaints at all. FMS has been great to me and is close to you. Hopefully may see you in the area for a meet & greet someday.

Rodger
    I agree. I bought my 2010 RT-S SE5 from FMS and they have been great to me as well.

Chuck

Spyder Garage

Bandwagon: You mentioned a rally in Roanoke. What are the dates and were can I find Info? Thanks

Spyder Garage

Glo Ryders {4 sets (Blue, Red, Orange, Pink) I swap out}
    Rear Trunk Liner ......... Seal Floorboards
    Rear Trunk Shelf
    Corbin Heated Seat
    extra 12V plug
    Elka shocks
    White/Red fender lights
    Bump/skid
    Baker Wind Wings
    Honey Burl Dash Kit

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default where in Va are Spyder riders from?

Hi , I am new nere too but have been looking a while- have my Spyder rt now and only real problem I have had is quick steering and parking brake set on/off system- not sure of it!!! Seems to get stuck on and off sometimes!!!! Never know!

I live below Roanoke in Hillsville near the Fancy Gap exit of BRP. Can;t we meet for a visit like a week-end or whatever but not in Richmond---- that is a long way from here!!!! HAHA ANd not as fun riding either! Joan

PS-- anyone going to Spyder Owners meet in Maggie Valley area?
    Last edited by JoanJenn; 04-26-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: added some=spell

Spyder Garage

I live below Roanoke in Hillsville near the Fancy Gap exit of BRP. Can;t we meet for a visit like a week-end or whatever but not in Richmond---- that is a long way from here!!!! HAHA ANd not as fun riding either! Joan

PS-- anyone going to Spyder Owners meet in Maggie Valley area?

I live just south of Richmond and won't ride there.

Plan to ride to Maggie Valley then stop off to visit a friend near Roanoke or visit first. Still working on how I'm going to do it.
    Frank
    Yfactor

Glo Ryders {4 sets (Blue, Red, Orange, Pink) I swap out}
    Rear Trunk Liner ......... Seal Floorboards
    Rear Trunk Shelf
    Corbin Heated Seat
    extra 12V plug
    Elka shocks
    White/Red fender lights
    Bump/skid
    Baker Wind Wings
    Honey Burl Dash Kit

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

New spyder owner here, just bought a copper rss. I am north of Richmond and would love to ride with other spiders , let me know

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi! Just bought a new 2010 Spyder RSS at FMS in Fredericksburg. I've been looking for other Spyder owners in the Fredericksburg area. I was out riding yesterday and didn't see any other Spyders. I think it would be great to set up an area meet and greet. Any ideas on how to set one up?

Spyder Garage

Default welcome to Spyder World

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes View Post
    Hi! Just bought a new 2010 Spyder RSS at FMS in Fredericksburg. I've been looking for other Spyder owners in the Fredericksburg area. I was out riding yesterday and didn't see any other Spyders. I think it would be great to set up an area meet and greet. Any ideas on how to set one up?

I too got my spyder from there and I like to ride. I will be riding in Rolling Thunder this weekend. If you are interested it is worth the trip up to DC.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome Aboard

Quote Originally Posted by Dadkids View Post
    New spyder owner here, just bought a copper rss. I am north of Richmond and would love to ride with other spiders , let me know
    I ride in your area and all around the area from Richmond, Norfolk, and throughout Va. Rolling Thunder is this weekend if you are interested let me know.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes View Post
    I'm in Ashland just let me know

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I am in Richmond (Glen Allen to be exact), and have run into a few Spyders here and there. See a few at bike night at Quaker State and Lube too.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDOWN View Post
    I am in Richmond (Glen Allen to be exact), and have run into a few Spyders here and there. See a few at bike night at Quaker State and Lube too.
    You going next Wednesday? I was there this week but was on my Harley,
    If you going this weekvlet me know and I'll take the spyder

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sorry, didn't see this in time and didn't go this week. May go next week if you are thinking of going. I'd love to ride with another spyder sometime too.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDOWN View Post
    We won't be able to make it next week pm me and we can hook up anytime and ride

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sure will. Weather looks great for this Wednesday.