Spyder Garage

Default Who is going to Spyderjam this year?

Had a great time last year and hear even better events planned for this year. Who is planning on going and where are you staying?
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

Cool Spyder Jam

My wife and I are going to be there. This will be our first year. Signed up Tuesday. Staying at the Super 8 ($84 a night)

SEE YOU THERE!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Question

What is the difference between Spyder Jam and Spyderfest - other than different dates and places? Pros and cons of each?

Spyder Garage

Both are lots of fun for Spyder owners and Spyder lovers. Spyderfest is is big and has more vendors, sponsored by BRP with lots to do. Spyderjam is more Spyder family focused, fun rides, concert and more interment to Spyder owners/riders. Both are great to attend

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    What is the difference between Spyder Jam and Spyderfest - other than different dates and places? Pros and cons of each?
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

We will be their several of the days but not full time! We will commute back and forth on the days that we attend!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner 02 View Post
    Both are lots of fun for Spyder owners and Spyder lovers. Spyderfest is is big and has more vendors, sponsored by BRP with lots to do. Spyderjam is more Spyder family focused, fun rides, concert and more interment to Spyder owners/riders. Both are great to attend
    Thank you. We won't be able to do both. We've registered for Spyderfest and had never heard of Spyder Jam. The date of Spyderfest fits a two-week break from work, so that's what we will do this year, but next year - who knows?

I appreciate the information.

Spyder Garage

Sounds great, both are great, we will probably see you all at Spyderfest, we are going to both. My wife and I both ride white Spyders, hers is RT limited and mine RS.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Thank you. We won't be able to do both. We've registered for Spyderfest and had never heard of Spyder Jam. The date of Spyderfest fits a two-week break from work, so that's what we will do this year, but next year - who knows?

I appreciate the information.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner 02 View Post
    Sounds great, both are great, we will probably see you all at Spyderfest, we are going to both. My wife and I both ride white Spyders, hers is RT limited and mine RS.
    Thanks Gunner. We'll see you in Springfield.

Spyder Garage

Getting closer to the event, looking forward to seeing friends there. Growing event with new and different things to do, plus more vendors.

hoping for good weather but will have fun either way, rain or shine.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Registered Users sypderrobinson134's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Can't wait for the event me and my wife signed up last week, gonna be an awesome time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

spyderjam was very nice this year I think the small rallys are much better . the people get closer and make more frends. spyderplooza is comming up its, another small misouri rally that suports local chairties.