Spyder Garage

Default IPhone 6 and the integration cable

I'm looking into ways to connect my IPhone 6 using the integration cable on 2013 RT-L. My phone is mounted with a ram mount on my handle bars. Has anyone been successful in doing something like this?

I have been looking into the following:

1. finding a 6-10 foot cable with a female 30 pin connection and a lighting connection. - No luck yet
    2. cutting the integration cable to extended it and using then using a .2m apple 30 pin connection to lighting connection - SCARED to cut the integration cable
    3. other conglomerations of cables and connections- no luck yet.

Thanks in advance
    Mike
    Open up your Mind and let your Fantasies Unwind!

Spyder Garage

You can buy the DIN connectors at an electronics store and just make a cable that runs up front. Please use shielded cable or you will get noise.

I did this a while ago for Erick Del Toro last year and pretty sure he never used it. Maybe contact him and see if he will sell it to you.

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Spyder Garage

I use an X-mount on the handlebar and plug in a bluetooth 30 pin connector to listen to my music and listen to turn by turn directions from the maps app. http://www.amazon.com/BrightPlay-Blu.../dp/B00B1K6D5Y