Spyder Garage

Default Ipod integration cable on a RT to a iPhone6 up frount

Ok folks may be and easy question here but I'm not find an easy answer yet.......Anyone have a way to hook up the Ipod integration cable on a RT to an iPhone6 sitting on my handlebars. Thanks in advance.
    Open up your Mind and let your Fantasies Unwind!

Spyder Garage

Some folks are using a Bluetooth dongle that sits in the back top case to play music thru the stereo. It won't help if your wanting to power/charge your phone. It's fairly inexpensive, if I remember only about $25. Or so on amazon.

Spyder Garage

I don't know how skilled you are at wiring but you could build an extension cord. All you would need is a male and female 7 pin DIN connector, some 7 conductor shielded cable. That would give you charging and full control of your apple device anywhere you want to put it.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

This isn't the answer to your question, but this is what I do, and it works very well.

I have the phone on my handlebars plugged into a USB charger, and bluetooth it directly to a UClear 200 in my helmet. I use the GPS on the phone (Waze is great if there is traffic, or if you want to know about cops, and Maps is otherwise my preferred app). I play music through the phone, and can take a call if I want to.

It removes the complication of using the Spyder, and I'm not sure what you gain by having it integrated (perhaps I'm missing something). Siri is very hit-and-miss while you are riding.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.