Thread: Tampa area

Spyder Garage

Default Tampa area

HI, just stopping in to say hello, i am looking for 15 spyder rt se6 ,,,just in beginning stages, looking to get info on good dealer anyone has dealt with, and other info a newbie needs to know, pricing, options to get or avoid. thanks for any help..

Spyder Garage

All them old folks in Florida are sleeping already

You will have to wait till morning to get any responses from them.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Hi, I bought my 2010 rt from Tampa Bay Power Sports and have been happy with the price and service. Good luck.
    Ryde as if your life depends on it,
    because it does !! Ryde Safe!
    Vietnam 67-69

Spyder Garage

Default thanks

Thanks Eagle1 , i will take a trip there soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
    Hi, I bought my 2010 rt from Tampa Bay Power Sports and have been happy with the price and service. Good luck.

Spyder Garage

Default Never go to Barneys

Finding a good Spyder in the Tampa Bay area is rough. I've been looking since January for a reliable ride at a decent price, but many places charge and arm and a leg for Spyders around these parts. I just picked up a 09 Spyder GS SE5 from Xtreme Powersports in Tampa at a really nice price. There was a problem with the battery and they even payed to get it checked out and put in a new battery for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rydahog View Post
    HI, just stopping in to say hello, i am looking for 15 spyder rt se6 ,,,just in beginning stages, looking to get info on good dealer anyone has dealt with, and other info a newbie needs to know, pricing, options to get or avoid. thanks for any help..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rydahog View Post
    Tampa Bay Powersports is an exceptional dealer with great service and good inventory. They are in north Tampa just off Fletcher.. Dale Hoffbauer is the GM and will take great care of you.. Their sister companies West Coast Powersports in clearwater and Central Florida Powersports (Can Am National Dealer of the Year in 2014) in Kissimmee are also exceptional
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I also bought my 2013 STS from Tampa Bay Powersports. Great dealer. Shop around the USA for lowest price and they will work to get you the closet to the lowest price. I did my homework and saved $2000 out the door plus a helmet included and 4 yr warranty. These guys are the best. Had my bike shipped in from the east coast. I live 2.5 hrs south so it was worth the drive up. Good luck

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I bought my 14 RT Limited at West Coast Powersports and am very happy with them. If you stop in there ask for Chris Brown and tell him Dennis D recommended him. It's my understanding the West Coast, Tampa and Central Florida Powersports are sister companies. What happens in one, happens in all.
    Wish I could find a Spyder riders club in the Tampa Bay area. Dennis D.

Spyder Garage

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by den2614 View Post
    I bought my 14 RT Limited at West Coast Powersports and am very happy with them. If you stop in there ask for Chris Brown and tell him Dennis D recommended him. It's my understanding the West Coast, Tampa and Central Florida Powersports are sister companies. What happens in one, happens in all.
    Wish I could find a Spyder riders club in the Tampa Bay area. Dennis D.
    I've also been interacting with Chris Brown. He's an excellent
    person to deal with, who truly knows the SPYDER top to bottom.

Spyder Garage

Cool Tampa Bay Power Sports

Quote Originally Posted by AdvenJack View Post
    I've also been interacting with Chris Brown. He's an excellent
    person to deal with, who truly knows the SPYDER top to bottom.
    I too bought my last Spyder, a 2015 F3S, at Tampa Power Sports. Everyone there is super to work with and I saved a lot of money on the initial price. So far service has been very good. I also like the service at Barney's of St. Pete, but their purchase prices on Spyders are high.