Thread: Cardo SHO-1

Spyder Garage

Default Cardo SHO-1

To all Spyder Lovers that have wondered.
    It looks like a lot of people have wanted the question, "Does the CARDO SHO-1 work in the USA.", answered. No body seemed to want to take the chance because it was so crazy expensive. I decided to take that plunge for all interested. And the answer is...yes it does seem to work just fine. I haven't tested all its functions yet but the phone, voice activation, and radio all seem to work flawlessly. The full HD speakers are great for phone and music and tuck away in the speaker cutouts just fine. If anybody has any question feel free to ask away.

Spyder Garage

Aww, come on! All the people that wanted this thing and nobody has a comment, lol.

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'm not sure what "it" is.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

me either???

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The SHO-1 is a very nice system. I had heard from other sources as well that it was good to go in the US. I considered it because it's pretty streamline on the helmet. However, decided against it because it would limit me to only Shoei helmets. So I couldn't move it to something different if I swapped lids. Also, pretty much everyone I ride with is running Sena, and last I heard they didn't play nice together.
    If you don't mind me asking, what did you end up paying for yours?

Spyder Garage

A common misconception I think. The system, according to Cardo, is transferable to a number of different manufacturers helmets. As far as the play nice with Sena goes I could not say. I don't have any other riders in my area so I have yet to worry about talking with another person so far. The speakers are great, it has a built in FM radio, and links up to my Garmin 590LM just fine. Taking the bike into the shop tomorrow so that will be my first chance to test it under windy, bumpy road conditions. I'll report back on that later.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Very cool.!..[emoji106]