Spyder Garage

Default Laser alignment in southern WI

Did a little searching but didn't see anyone to do the laser alignment in southern Wisconsin. I'd prefer to pay someone other than a dealer if possible. A true Spyder owner would be the preference. Any ideas? We're about an hour west of Madison.
    2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Check with Rob's Performance Motorsports in Johnson Creek, WI or Loves Park Motorsports just outside of Rockford, IL. I don't have any personal experience with either one but Rob's is a site sponsor and active in the Spyder community. There may be places closer to you but these two quickly came to mind. I believe that Rob's would likely be recommended by the Wisconsin SOAR folks, but I'm sure that any of them so inclined will speak for themselves. I'm not sure why you would prefer someone other than a dealer but I would not hesitate to use a dealer with the proper training and equipment.
    Last edited by MEP; 03-24-2015 at 05:44 PM.
    MEP
    ​2019 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Throw a party...!!

Get in touch with Squared away (sponsor here) get a group together and they will come out and do them all and then some...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MEP View Post
    . I'm not sure why you would prefer someone other than a dealer but I would not hesitate to use a dealer with the proper training and equipment.
    Not many Spyders in our area, and I have a hunch the local dealers lack training. I could be way off base. There are two dealers in our area, maybe I'll see if they have the proper training to do it correctly. They both sell every power sport under the sun, and I don't think either one is a master at any one of them...LOL....Rob's would be a decent drive with an appt set up in advance. Thanks
    2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

It maybe the same distance as Robs depending on your location but Jim Potts Motor Group in Woodstock also does the alignment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk
    2011 Pearl White RT Limited
    HMT Brake Light, Fender Tips Kit, Mudflap Lights, GloRyders, Seal Floorboards, Powerlet 12V, Garage Door Momentary Button, Bump Skid, Elka's Stage 1, Ultimate Sea, Air Wings

Member of the Woodstock Spyder Ryders (Illinois)