Spyder Garage

Default Florida Service Stop - Dealer Recommendations

I'm planning a trip this June which will have me in Florida at the time my second (9,300 mi) service is due on the bike. It's also likely I will need a new rear tire by that point.
    I'd appreciate any recommendations you have for a quality dealer. It doesn't matter where in Florida as I'll be covering both coast, the keys and the panhandle on my trip.
    2014 Spyder RT LTD, 2010 RT-622

Spyder Garage

Default Suggestion...

if you don't have it already, get the app Roger set up for us (my spyder for iphone and spyder codes for android). There are lists of dealers and lists for spyders to the rescue in case of road problems. Also a mpg tracker and other great stuff. A must for the traveler... and its reasonably priced..Free
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclist922 View Post
    I'm planning a trip this June which will have me in Florida at the time my second (9,300 mi) service is due on the bike. It's also likely I will need a new rear tire by that point. I'd appreciate any recommendations you have for a quality dealer. It doesn't matter where in Florida as I'll be covering both coast, the keys and the panhandle on my trip.
    I use route 1 motorsports in grant fl . They are sponsors here. Nice people.
    Last edited by jtoro1; 03-21-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Spyder Garage

I highly recommend, Seminole Power Sports, located at 1200 Rinehart Road, Sanford, Flarda 32771, Telephone: 407-322-3253. Ask for Greg in service. They have excellent service and are located about 2 minutes from Interstate 4 north of Orlando.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default Great dealer/service dept.

Central Florida powersports in Kissimmee,there the best around,bar none.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thanks Everyone, Appreciate the info!

Spyder Garage

Default Florida Service

I also recommend Route 1 Motorsports.

Great friendly folks!!!

Spyder Garage

Default I, too, recommend Seminole Power Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    I highly recommend, Seminole Power Sports, located at 1200 Rinehart Road, Sanford, Flarda 32771, Telephone: 407-322-3253. Ask for Greg in service. They have excellent service and are located about 2 minutes from Interstate 4 north of Orlando.

Chris
    Last summer I was on vacation in Florida (Flarda) and had the oil changed in my Spyder at Seminole Power Sports. No appointment needed and it's done while you wait. I brought the BRP oil change kit and if I remember right, the labor to change the oil was $65.00. That was on a 2013 RT Limited. If you call them, they'll tell you what they charge for their service.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

I'm planning a trip this June which will have me in Florida at the time my second (9,300 mi) service is due on the bike. It's also likely I will need a new rear tire by that point.
    I'd appreciate any recommendations you have for a quality dealer. It doesn't matter where in Florida as I'll be covering both coast, the keys and the panhandle on my trip.
    I Highly recommend CENTRAL FLORIDA POWER SPORTS, in Kissimmee. No other place that I know washes your Spyder and fills it up with gas FREE OF CHARGE. And if you need a work that will take more then day, they will give you a loner. Great service and great people to work with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mods= luggage rack, rear trunk shelf & Mirror

Spyder Garage

I rode from Texas to Kissimmee to have my Spyder worked on. (OK, it was partially so I could take part in the heat study, but I did get tires while I was there also). Pablo always took good care of my Spyder while I was there.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

I use Westcoast Powersports in Clearwater Fl. They have always done me right.
    2014 RTS , Cognac

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Florida help

I'm planning a trip this June which will have me in Florida at the time my second (9,300 mi) service is due on the bike. It's also likely I will need a new rear tire by that point. I'd appreciate any recommendations you have for a quality dealer. It doesn't matter where in Florida as I'll be covering both coast, the keys and the panhandle on my trip.
    When you are in the Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale/Davie area call Brent at Broward Motorsports on Davie Rd. Extension. He has helped me for 2 years now and is a great guy, great shop.

Spyder Garage

Thanks again everyone. It's good to have a few options scattered across the state.

Brownsburg Chatham Québec Canada & Fort Pierce FL
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jtoro1 View Post
    I use route 1 motorsports in grant fl . They are sponsors here. Nice people.

I went to this dealer last Februarry for rear tire installation an service was professional.
    Maurice RV Full Timer
    Spyder RT SM6 2014 Blanc Pearl.