Culpeper, VA-Virginia's most misspelled town!
    Spyder Garage

Default A special note of thanks to a special group of SpyderLovers

To Cruzr Joe, Jerry, Sharon, Parrish, Sitrena, Louis and all of the other Spyder owners (and Slingshot owners) that gave assistance to me and my wife after we arrived at the Country Inns in Port Orange on Thursday, March 12-- a deep, heartfelt thanks from Suzie and I . We have arrived home to Virginia, I have been pronounced well (although I may be delayed in getting on the Spyder), and the Spyder has arrived home separately.
    I know that I have missed naming several of our angels, and for that, I apologize. Your assistance has proven what I have said before-- we have a compassionate, helpful community of Spyderyders.
    2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze- Spending my children's inheritance on my Spyder and farkles-so they don't have to learn how to. It's a dirty job--but someone's got to do it!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We arrived at the hotel just as the ambulance departed. We were gratified to see all the folks who kicked into high gear to help.

Glad ad to hear your recovery is underway. Stay well!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by piedmontrider View Post
    To Cruzr Joe, Jerry, Sharon, Parrish, Sitrena, Louis and all of the other Spyder owners (and Slingshot owners) that gave assistance to me and my wife after we arrived at the Country Inns in Port Orange on Thursday, March 12-- a deep, heartfelt thanks from Suzie and I . We have arrived home to Virginia, I have been pronounced well (although I may be delayed in getting on the Spyder), and the Spyder has arrived home separately.
    I know that I have missed naming several of our angels, and for that, I apologize. Your assistance has proven what I have said before-- we have a compassionate, helpful community of Spyderyders.

Doug:

The good Lord was watching over you on that day, glad you made it home safely, please tell Suzie that we are very happy that all is well, we all are thankful that we could help in a small way. Thanks for the shout out and get well so you can attend more events.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

The Spyder community is second to none!
    Get well soon!
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Doug

Several people have asked me to pass on their wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear..!!

I am glad they were all there to help out..heal up, hope your back out there soon...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Culpeper, VA-Virginia's most misspelled town!
    Spyder Garage

Thanks, Cruzr, I feel all of their prayers!
    2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze- Spending my children's inheritance on my Spyder and farkles-so they don't have to learn how to. It's a dirty job--but someone's got to do it!

Spyder Garage

Get well soon!
    Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Doug,

i'm glad you made it home safely but most of all you are feeling better. The Angels were watching out for you because shortly after arriving safely at the hotel you got sick. You had friends from the Spyder and Slingshot community step in and offer you and Suzie immediate assistance. I know Suzie was very worried about you and it was my pleasure to assist you both in any way possible.

We will have to get together for lunch or dinner even it requires us to drive our cars. I will give you a call later and we can coordinate a date to get together.

You and Suzie Take Care,
    Parrish
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by YIRYDE View Post
    Doug,

i'm glad you made it home safely but most of all you are feeling better. The Angels were watching out for you because shortly after arriving safely at the hotel you got sick. You had friends from the Spyder and Slingshot community step in and offer you and Suzie immediate assistance. I know Suzie was very worried about you and it was my pleasure to assist you both in any way possible.

We will have to get together for lunch or dinner even it requires us to drive our cars. I will give you a call later and we can coordinate a date to get together.

You and Suzie Take Care,
    Parrish

I hope you guys have a good dinner, Parrish you are one of the good guys and I know Doug and Suzie appreciate all that you done for them in Florida.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Doug glad you both made it home safely.Take care of yourself and keep in touch.
    Ivor

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by piedmontrider View Post
    Doug,

If it were going to happen, it couldn't have happened at a better time. Parked and off the bike. I'm just glad we were there and able to assist you and Suzie. It's nice to hear you're back home and doing well.

Jerry
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Doug,

If it were going to happen, it couldn't have happened at a better time. Parked and off the bike. I'm just glad we were there and able to assist you and Suzie. It's nice to hear you're back home and doing well.

Jerry

Cruzr Joe