Spyder Garage

Thumbs up TricLED Turn Signal Lights

Just had the TricLED Turn signal lights installed, What a difference since the indicators on the display are too dim to see except in darkness or bad weather where its half dark anyway. Most of our spyder club either have them already or are ordering them. I got mine from value accessories.com, a spyderlover sponsor. Took about a half hour to install. BRP needs to either brighten up their turn signal light indicators, and warning lights or make these standard equipment.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    Just had the TricLED Turn signal lights installed, What a difference since the indicators on the display are too dim to see except in darkness or bad weather where its half dark anyway. Most of our spyder club either have them already or are ordering them. I got mine from value accessories.com, a spyderlover sponsor. Took about a half hour to install. BRP needs to either brighten up their turn signal light indicators, and warning lights or make these standard equipment.

I have these and highly recommend them to all, they make a big difference. Thanks for the pic.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

BRP left it up to Reggie, at TricLED, to fix . . . and he did a great job. A very easy farkle!

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

One of the best things I added to my Spyder. After I installed them last year I was kicking myself for not having put them on in 2010.

For or the non mechanical folks, Squared Awaywill be installing them at Spyders in the Redwoods.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Ann...if I am looking at your state logger correctly...it appears you need to make a visit to VA!!! That way I know my Spyder would taken well care of.
    2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - Cognac

Grip Puppies
    Laser Alignment
    F4 Custom Plus3 Wide with Vent and front blackout
    Baker Built Air Wings
    Ultimate Mid Rider with Driver Backrest
    GearBrake - Smart Brake Module
    Custom Dynamics High Mount Brake Light with Flasher Module
    Lamonster RAM Universal X Grip Cell Phone Holder
    Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff with. 20oz Bottle Holder
    Lamonster FBB Highway Brackets - Dually Trident Black
    Best Warranty until 10/28/2019

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    One of the best things I added to my Spyder. After I installed them last year I was kicking myself for not having put them on in 2010.

For or the non mechanical folks, Squared Awaywill be installing them at Spyders in the Redwoods.
    Ann, are you still doing the fender flag and top case 3rd brake light installs?
    2020 RTL SE6 Asphalt Grey
    2014 RT SE6, Pearl White 57k (2014-2020)
    2008 GS Premier 17k (2012-2014)