Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Cool 2015 Owners Events - Here we go!

Hi all,

As promised, here's the list of 7 selected partner events:

Event Date Location
    Rallye Défi Spyder June 6th St-Mathieu de Beloeil, Quebec
    Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally July 16th - 19th Deadwood, South Dakota
    Military Police National Motorcycle Relay Ride August 1st - 22nd (across Canada)
    S.O.A.R. Spyder Rendezvous August 14th - 26th Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
    Spyder in the Redwoods August 18th - 21st Blue Lake, California
    SpyderQuest September 9th - 12th Lake George, New York
    Smoky Mountain Spyder Rally October 22nd - 25th Fontana Dam, North Carolina

Note that in addition to the above-mentioned events, BRP will also be present at Spyderfest in MO with a demo truck and staff on hand. Finally, we'll share the list of all the events that were submitted so you can see if there is one happening near you. If you have any questions, please contact the event organizers via their website.

Thank you all very much for participating, and looking forward to seeing you at an event - or on the road.

UPDATE: We've now updated the list of events on the Can-Am Spyder website. On that same page there's also a link to check out the complete list of owner events submitted by the community.
    Last edited by BRPcare; 03-16-2015 at 11:36 AM. Reason: added note re: website owner event list
    BRPcare
    Social Consumer Experience Team

Spyder Garage

, Nothing for Spyderfest???

Cruzr Joe

UPDATE: BRP will still be a part of Spyderfest, further down BRPCare says they will still be a part of Spyderfest.
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 03-09-2015 at 04:03 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Owners events

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post

Cruzr Joe
    Isn't that Spyderquest? At Lake George?
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default EVENTS

Holy Cr*p, Not doing SPYDERFEST... ...............just sayin.......Mike

Spyder Garage

Default SERIOUSLY

Not going to Spyderfest? Wow..shocked...are you kidding me BRP?....hoping that since they have "always" been at Spyderfest that BRP considers it a must do and therefore didn't list as an Owner's Event...BRP please clarify?
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

CONGRATS TO IN THE REDWOODS !

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    Isn't that Spyderquest? At Lake George?
    No Spyderfest is held in Springfield MO and this will be our 6th years. Spyderquest is different.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Gee, not one event within 1000 miles of Houston. Not one in the southern states.

Its pretty obvious they did not go by the votes and comments at the posted facebook site. Oh well. Its their money.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post

Cruzr Joe
    May be next year...

Spyder Garage

Thanks for posting the events. I note that the events are spread around a bit. I like that as it gives some an opportunity to go to an event without having to cross the whole country.

With only seven events, it is going to be difficult to please all. If you do this next year, my only suggestion is move events around a bit.

Am guessing Spyderfest was not included because they have that one pretty much on the money.

EDIT: I note that BRPcare posted below that they will be at Spyderfest with support for the event, even though they are not officially listed.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 03-09-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Holy Cr*p, Not doing SPYDERFEST... ...............just sayin.......Mike
    Agree!!!!!
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs down

Seriously BRP? Not supporting Spyderfest the biggest spyder gathering in the US? I would REALLY like to know and try to understand your reasoning. Does not make sense. People come from all over the US and represent a number of countries just to mingle with fellow spyderryders, Demo spyders, buy product, and enjoy the area. Makes NO sense to me

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

BRP Care? I don't think so! Let's just put the word "doesn't" in the middle of that.
    MOGANG was denied funding for putting on SF 2015. Now, we 'donate' our free time, use up many days of vacation from work, spend some of 'our' own money to do this and bring in many new prospective owners for BRP.
    In return we asked for a little monetary help. I am seriously disappointed with BRP in their lack of care. After all, it's only the largest Spyder event in the world. Last year we had 46 states, Canada, Mexico, Australia, the United Kingdom and this year, Costa Rica for the first time.
    Are you reading these posts BRP decision maker? I hope so, because you are going to be bombarded (pun intended) with a lot of bad press from your loyal owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

will there be an event contest every year.....so the BRP $$$$$ travels around to help different events

Congrats to the winners

wow.....2 events that are any motorcycle... 3-wheeler.....guess BRP is trying to sell more Spyders....makes sense.....

disappointed that there are no event in the south.....

Can-am spyder facebook made us believe the winners would be by the number of post in favor of an event....guess not...

then NO SPYDERFEST....a BIG WOW!!!!! there are more Spyder people at Spyderfest than any other event

who plans to go to which of these events
    Event Date Location
    Rallye Défi Spyder June 6th St-Mathieu de Beloeil, Quebec
    Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally July 16th - 19th Deadwood, South Dakota
    Military Police National Motorcycle Relay Ride August 1st - 22nd (across Canada)
    S.O.A.R. Spyder Rendezvous August 14th - 16th Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
    Spyder in the Redwoods August 18th - 21st Blue Lake, California
    SpyderQuest September 9th - 12th Lake George, New York
    Smoky Mountain Spyder Rally October 22nd - 25th Fontana Dam, North Carolina
    Last edited by flamingobabe; 03-09-2015 at 05:29 PM.

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

I don't have any insight to any of this so, don't take this as gospel. Spyderfest is a well established, probably the most established event we have. They may have chosen the others, to help get the others some more support. Not that Len and MoGang doesn't need/want/deserve the help. At least this is my thinking and I am probably wrong.

Spyder Garage

Folks, ​BRP is already remaining involved with Spyderfest - obviously one of the largest events of its kind in the U.S. BRP will still be present this year at Spyderfest with, among other things, the demo truck and BRP staff on hand to support. With this new program, we wanted to support additional events in as many parts of the country as possible so as to reach more Spyder riders. ​
    BRPcare
    Social Consumer Experience Team

Spyder Garage

I am really upset with BRP and not having SpyderFest on their list.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredux View Post
    I am really upset with BRP and not having SpyderFest on their list.
    You may have missed post #17.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    You may have missed post #17.
    I think they were posting at the same time.

Spyder Garage

Default Let's compare

First Spyderfest I went to was in Cuba, MO..2011. They had a couple demo trucks...Spyders to demo around a few cones in Cowtown parking lot. OK representation but sure not something that had myself or others say wow BRP really is wanting to promote Spyders.
    Fast forward to Spyderfest 2014 (now remember BRP has been at every Spyderfest) BRP rolls in treating this event as the premier event it is. note: Spyderfest attracts more Spyder owners and potential owners than any other event, including Owner's Events.
    Yep BRP came in like Rock Stars. dominated Vendor Village inside and out. Did they profit? I don't know because I'm not privy to their profit/loss statements. BUT I'm here to tell you they were incredibly busy both inside and outside. 2-3 registers with lines checking people out. Say Ka-Ching..

I have been telling new Spyder owners how BRP rolls into Spyderfest...sounding alot like BRP has decided to go back to Cuba,Mo presence. Sounds to me like BRP is not . Excuse me BRP but Pitbull Powersports and Spyderfest in Springfield, MO have created a following as well as put SPYDERS on the map...literally internationally and you (whoever these folks are in marketing) make this decision...Totally beyond my comprehension..explain away I'd sure like to see how you explain IT..
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Congratulations to all events that made the final list. Disappointed that Spyderfest was not on the list since they bring in more spyder riders from more locations than any other spyder event.
    Last edited by Pigtails; 03-09-2015 at 08:40 PM.
    Paula

Proud owner of Beautiful Blue 2012 SE5 A&C
    Mods:
    -(Performance Package) Elka Suspension, 2 Brothers Exhaust, Premium Stereo, Chrome Kit, Painted Dash, Sport Rims, Performance Wires 8 Plugs, Ram Air, Fog Lights, Back Rest.
    -Butler Drink Holder
    -Baker Air Wings with Uppers
    -SpiderPops Bumpskid, Lower Radiator Blockoff Plate, Stainless Steel Mesh Grills
    -Helmet Pig Tails
    -Web Board Floorboards
    -Web Board Passenger Pegs
    -Ultimate Seat

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BRPcare View Post
    Folks, ​BRP is already remaining involved with Spyderfest - obviously one of the largest events of its kind in the U.S. BRP will still be present this year at Spyderfest with, among other things, the demo truck and BRP staff on hand to support. With this new program, we wanted to support additional events in as many parts of the country as possible so as to reach more Spyder riders. ​
    Demo truck and support staff. Are they going to stay for the complete event and not pull out early? As has happened in the past.

We try to keep the cost down so that proceeds that we make at the raffles and other things can be donated to charity, which is something that I know has been done for the last 4 years. Unfortunately we might have to think about cost increase in the future.
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cabodan View Post
    CONGRATS TO IN THE REDWOODS !
    Thank you. We are very excited. This will be our 5 year anniversary! We appreciate all the support.
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Unbelievable

Just amazing that people on this board just jump to conclusions and start railing away at BRP. I have never been to Spyderfest, I would love to make it someday. But how about just asking if they are going to include Spyderfest, that they seem to have supported each year, and wait for an answer, without the name calling and belly aching. Thanks BRP for spreading the wealth around the country and adding to the list of great events you support each year. That is very cool
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry..!!

don't care they are coming to the Redwoods..!! we finally get a chance..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black