Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Greasing the A arm bushings

I've got a slightly loose bushing on one of the A arms. Can I ride it? I have 2 rides, one is a ride I put together and one is to get it to the dealer. Both about 100 miles each.

Until I can take it in to get them replaced, I want to grease them and my normal grease gun coupler is difficult to get into the small space. I don't want to remove the trunk. Tried the coupler with slotted opening and it doesn't work real well. Thinking of trying something like this:

Looking at the differences between the '13 & '14 bushings, it looks like the '13 can't use the '14 bushings. The bolt that goes through them is the same, but the A arm is different. Darnit!

2013 ST-Ltd

2014 ST-Ltd
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Looks like the '14 bushing are self lubing to me from that pic.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Pretty sure my 14 doesn't have greasable bushings!
    Ride Safe All
    2014 RT Limited (Charlotte) in Cognac, Kuryakyn Grips,Tri-Axis Handle Bars, Rivco Armrests, a "finless" BT Dongle, TricLed Fender, Saddlebag, 3rd & 4th brake Lights, Custom Dynamics "Magic Strobes Brake Flasher", BajaRon Sway Bar & Spring Adjusters, Lighted Bumpskid, Rivco Highway Pegs, Rivco Cup Holders and Baker Built Air Wings. 215/60R-15 General Altimax Rt rear tire. 155/60R15 Kumho Solus front tires.

Spyder Garage

2014's don't need to be greased.

2018 F3 LIMITED