Spyder Garage

Default Who all are staying at the Quality Inn across from Lamplighter during Spyderfest?

Lamplighter was sold out so I'm across the street at the Quality Inn.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

hate to say this to you but your going to be very dissapointed in the quality inn we stayed there last year and it was aweful internet service was real bad they never replenish coffee or cups constinly had to go to front desk every day for these items i think they changed the sheets once for the 7 days we stayed there,they served the same stuff every day for breakfast no variety.well good luck maybe they changed but i was not willing to risk it this year staying at the days inn just over the highway from there. oh and that bbq joint in front of the hotel was good ribs only in my opinion.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitzerwm View Post
    Lamplighter was sold out so I'm across the street at the Quality Inn.
    I stayed at that Quality Inn last year and had reservations again for this year til they came out with the 4 host hotels. The Quality Inn is an older hotel and is OK and convenient to everything. It is a no-frills operation but didn't not have any problems and I am pretty critical as I am an up-scale hotel owner!!!!!!!!!!
    THE BIG F

Spyder Garage

Scooter, I hope that you are wrong. I checked with TripAdvisor and Quality has a 4 and Days Inn has a 3. Wouldn't be the first time, I've checked out and moved.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.