Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Very Active Member redneck diva's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Cool 4th annual *Wild Hawgs Style* cross country Road Trip all are welcome to join

we are planning our 4th annual cross country road trip *Wild Hawgs Style* this year we are going to the following spots & so far we have 5 saying they will make the whole trip. any & all are welcome to ride with us & see some of this beautiful county we live in.

July 12th, 2015

Leaving Covington, GA

Rocky Mountain National Park,Glacier National Park,Olympic National Park, Sequoiah National Park, Vegas, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde & then back home.

Spyder Garage

In the Glacier area, be sure to do the Cody to Cooke City run on the Chief Joseph SB - a run by Flathead Lake and stay in Kalispell - if you're interested in coming farther West, I would recommend Kalispell - Sandpoint - Coeur D'Alene - South on 95 to Lewiston - South on W128/OR3 to Enterprise - ESE on 82 to La Grande - SSE on 224 to Ukiah & 395. Head S on 395, at 26, you can head West to Bend - Eugene & the Oregon coast, or head S to Lassen and California on 395. (or if you want to do Yellowstone/Tetons too - do them after Glacier/Kalispell, and take 12 to Lewiston (plan to spend the night in Orofino - that BW on the river is tops)

If you are over 62, be sure to get your senior pass for the National Parks (allows free entry to all of them). Enjoy the ride - that's where we will be in early August.
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

thx for the suggestions i am 41 so no senior pass hahahahah

we did yellowstone & grand tetons last year & they were beautiful

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The regular pass to the national parks is $80 for the year. If you ride on a separate bike from your partner you can put both your names on the pass. If you don't have the pass it is $10/bike every time you enter a national park. Contact us when you are close to Vegas, many nice places to see.
    Last edited by Highwayman2013; 02-22-2015 at 11:42 AM.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

There are three of us who ride together every year (occasionally a few more, never less), and this is our 30th year for doing this - somewhere in the Mexico to Alaska, coast to the Rockies area.
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds great

I live in Knoxville , let me know your route and would really enjoy riding with ya all .

How long are planning to take on this trip ???????????

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by redneck diva View Post
    thx for the suggestions i am 41 so no senior pass hahahahah

we did yellowstone & grand tetons last year & they were beautiful

You are the youngest looking 41 year old I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you plan on going near Rapid City, SD??? the rides around that part of the world are awesome!! then you can say you was at Sturgis also.
    THE BIG F

Spyder Garage

Default Olympic Park

Let me know when you will be in the Olympic Park, I may be able to meet up with you folks....

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great trip. May need to post more information about the trip. Like how many miles a day your driving, and the duration of the trip would be good starters.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

will post more details as we get the exact route planned out

Spyder Garage

If you do get to Glacier, it's fun to cross the border and visit Waterton Lakes National Park in Canada, and have High Tea at the Prince of Wales Hotel (the male servers all wear kilts).
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Default Utah National Parks

Don't forget the 5 National Parks in southern Utah as you will be very close.

Spyder Garage

we are planning our 4th annual cross country road trip *Wild Hawgs Style* this year we are going to the following spots & so far we have 5 saying they will make the whole trip. any & all are welcome to ride with us & see some of this beautiful county we live in.

July 12th, 2015

Leaving Covington, GA

Rocky Mountain National Park,Glacier National Park,Olympic National Park, Sequoiah National Park, Vegas, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde & then back home.
    Sounds like a blast. Maybe one of these days.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I live in north eastern Kansas and I'm interested. When you know your routes let me know. I may be able to make the trip.

Scott

Spyder Garage

will do

Spyder Garage

Hey, thanks for posting about the Senior Pass. I'll try to get one this week.
    Instead of a G.O.R.P. for GA's DNR areas, I got a lifetime Sportsman Pass that covers more places.

Spyder Garage

Default here are the tenative travel plans for the upcoming ride in July

From: V​i​l​l​a​ ​R​i​c​a​,​ ​G​A​ ​3​0​1​8​0​-​3​4​3​3​ ​U​S​
    To: P​i​k​e​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​F​o​r​e​s​t​,​ ​L​a​k​e​ ​G​e​o​r​g​e​,​ ​C​O​ ​8​0​8​2​7​ ​U​S​
    To: R​o​c​k​y​ ​M​o​u​n​t​a​i​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​P​a​r​k​ ​E​n​t​r​a​n​c​e​ ​R​d​.​,​ ​E​s​t​e​s​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​C​O​ ​8​0​5​1​7​ ​U​S​
    To: B​o​n​n​e​v​i​l​l​e​ ​S​a​l​t​ ​F​l​a​t​s​,​ ​W​e​n​d​o​v​e​r​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​0​8​3​ ​U​S​
    To: S​e​q​u​o​i​a​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​4​7​0​5​0​ ​G​e​n​e​r​a​l​s​ ​H​w​y​.​,​ ​T​h​r​e​e​ ​R​i​v​e​r​s​,​ ​C​A​ ​9​3​2​7​1​ ​U​S​
    To: L​u​x​o​r​ ​H​o​t​e​l​ ​A​n​d​ ​C​a​s​i​n​o​,​ ​3​9​0​0​ ​L​a​s​ ​V​e​g​a​s​ ​B​o​u​l​e​v​a​r​d​ ​S​o​u​t​h​,​ ​L​a​s​ ​V​e​g​a​s​,​ ​N​V​ ​8​9​1​1​9​-​1​0​0​0​ ​U​S​
    To: G​r​a​n​d​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​H​i​g​h​w​a​y​ ​6​4​ ​N​,​ ​G​r​a​n​d​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​,​ ​A​Z​ ​8​6​0​2​3​ ​U​S​
    To: A​n​t​e​l​o​p​e​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​,​ ​P​a​g​e​,​ ​A​Z​ ​8​6​0​4​0​ ​U​S​
    To: G​r​a​n​d​ ​S​t​a​i​r​c​a​s​e​ ​E​s​c​a​l​a​n​t​e​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​,​ ​6​9​9​ ​S​ ​H​w​y​ ​8​9​a​,​ ​K​a​n​a​b​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​4​1​ ​U​S​
    To: Z​i​o​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​H​i​g​h​w​a​y​ ​9​,​ ​S​p​r​i​n​g​d​a​l​e​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​6​7​ ​U​S​
    To: B​r​y​c​e​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​B​r​y​c​e​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​ ​C​i​t​y​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​6​4​ ​U​S​
    To: C​a​p​i​t​o​l​ ​R​e​e​f​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​5​2​ ​S​c​e​n​i​c​ ​D​r​.​,​ ​T​o​r​r​e​y​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​7​3​ ​U​S​
    To: M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​ ​V​a​l​l​e​y​,​ ​M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​ ​V​a​l​l​e​y​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​5​3​6​ ​U​S​
    To: T​e​e​c​ ​N​o​s​ ​P​o​s​,​ ​A​Z​ ​U​S​
    To: M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​ ​R​o​c​k​s​,​ ​S​h​i​p​r​o​c​k​,​ ​N​M​ ​8​7​4​2​0​ ​U​S​
    To: M​e​s​a​ ​V​e​r​d​e​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​P​.​O​.​ ​B​o​x​ ​8​,​ ​M​e​s​a​ ​V​e​r​d​e​,​ ​C​O​ ​8​1​3​3​0​ ​U​S​
    To: C​h​a​c​o​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​,​ ​1​8​0​8​ ​C​o​u​n​t​y​ ​R​d​.​ ​7​9​5​0​,​ ​N​a​g​e​e​z​i​,​ ​N​M​ ​8​7​0​3​7​ ​U​S​
    To: P​e​t​r​i​f​i​e​d​ ​F​o​r​e​s​t​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​1​ ​P​a​r​k​ ​R​d​.​,​ ​P​e​t​r​i​f​i​e​d​ ​F​o​r​e​s​t​ ​N​P​,​ ​A​Z​ ​8​6​0​2​8​ ​U​S​
    To: H​a​r​d​ ​R​o​c​k​ ​H​o​t​e​l​ ​&​ ​C​a​s​i​n​o​ ​-​ ​A​l​b​u​q​u​e​r​q​u​e​,​ ​1​1​0​0​0​ ​B​r​o​a​d​w​a​y​ ​S​E​,​ ​A​l​b​u​q​u​e​r​q​u​e​,​ ​N​M​ ​8​7​1​0​5​ ​U​S​
    To: ​V​i​l​l​a​ ​R​i​c​a​,​ ​G​A​ ​3​0​1​8​0​-​3​4​3​3​ ​U​S​

Spyder Garage

Default Trip

C​h​a​c​o​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​,​ ​1​8​0​8​ ​C​o​u​n​t​y​ ​R​d​.​ ​7​9​5​0​,​ ​N​a​g​e​e​z​i​,​ ​N​M​ ​8​7​0​3​7​ ​U​S

It a bone jarring ride in a off Road vehicle. No Spyder will survive.
    So If your doing a Wild Hawgs, then you have to go to Madrid NM where they filmed Wild Hog's. Stop in the Mineshaft for a brew and burger and the stroll down to Maggie's.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

All of us Spyder riders in New England would love to ride with you if you
    dare to travel in the north east.

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great trip . . . Have way too much fun!

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ABQSpyder View Post
    C​h​a​c​o​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​,​ ​1​8​0​8​ ​C​o​u​n​t​y​ ​R​d​.​ ​7​9​5​0​,​ ​N​a​g​e​e​z​i​,​ ​N​M​ ​8​7​0​3​7​ ​U​S

It a bone jarring ride in a off Road vehicle. No Spyder will survive.
    So If your doing a Wild Hawgs, then you have to go to Madrid NM where they filmed Wild Hog's. Stop in the Mineshaft for a brew and burger and the stroll down to Maggie's.
    that's for the warning & the suggestions

Spyder Garage

From: V​i​l​l​a​ ​R​i​c​a​,​ ​G​A​ ​3​0​1​8​0​-​3​4​3​3​ ​U​S​
    To: P​i​k​e​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​F​o​r​e​s​t​,​ ​L​a​k​e​ ​G​e​o​r​g​e​,​ ​C​O​ ​8​0​8​2​7​ ​U​S​
    To: R​o​c​k​y​ ​M​o​u​n​t​a​i​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​P​a​r​k​ ​E​n​t​r​a​n​c​e​ ​R​d​.​,​ ​E​s​t​e​s​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​C​O​ ​8​0​5​1​7​ ​U​S​
    To: B​o​n​n​e​v​i​l​l​e​ ​S​a​l​t​ ​F​l​a​t​s​,​ ​W​e​n​d​o​v​e​r​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​0​8​3​ ​U​S​
    To: S​e​q​u​o​i​a​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​4​7​0​5​0​ ​G​e​n​e​r​a​l​s​ ​H​w​y​.​,​ ​T​h​r​e​e​ ​R​i​v​e​r​s​,​ ​C​A​ ​9​3​2​7​1​ ​U​S​
    To: L​u​x​o​r​ ​H​o​t​e​l​ ​A​n​d​ ​C​a​s​i​n​o​,​ ​3​9​0​0​ ​L​a​s​ ​V​e​g​a​s​ ​B​o​u​l​e​v​a​r​d​ ​S​o​u​t​h​,​ ​L​a​s​ ​V​e​g​a​s​,​ ​N​V​ ​8​9​1​1​9​-​1​0​0​0​ ​U​S​
    To: G​r​a​n​d​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​H​i​g​h​w​a​y​ ​6​4​ ​N​,​ ​G​r​a​n​d​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​,​ ​A​Z​ ​8​6​0​2​3​ ​U​S​
    To: A​n​t​e​l​o​p​e​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​,​ ​P​a​g​e​,​ ​A​Z​ ​8​6​0​4​0​ ​U​S​
    To: G​r​a​n​d​ ​S​t​a​i​r​c​a​s​e​ ​E​s​c​a​l​a​n​t​e​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​,​ ​6​9​9​ ​S​ ​H​w​y​ ​8​9​a​,​ ​K​a​n​a​b​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​4​1​ ​U​S​
    To: Z​i​o​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​H​i​g​h​w​a​y​ ​9​,​ ​S​p​r​i​n​g​d​a​l​e​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​6​7​ ​U​S​
    To: B​r​y​c​e​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​B​r​y​c​e​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​ ​C​i​t​y​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​6​4​ ​U​S​
    To: C​a​p​i​t​o​l​ ​R​e​e​f​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​5​2​ ​S​c​e​n​i​c​ ​D​r​.​,​ ​T​o​r​r​e​y​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​7​7​3​ ​U​S​
    To: M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​ ​V​a​l​l​e​y​,​ ​M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​ ​V​a​l​l​e​y​,​ ​U​T​ ​8​4​5​3​6​ ​U​S​
    To: T​e​e​c​ ​N​o​s​ ​P​o​s​,​ ​A​Z​ ​U​S​
    To: M​o​n​u​m​e​n​t​ ​R​o​c​k​s​,​ ​S​h​i​p​r​o​c​k​,​ ​N​M​ ​8​7​4​2​0​ ​U​S​
    To: M​e​s​a​ ​V​e​r​d​e​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​P​.​O​.​ ​B​o​x​ ​8​,​ ​M​e​s​a​ ​V​e​r​d​e​,​ ​C​O​ ​8​1​3​3​0​ ​U​S​
    To: C​h​a​c​o​ ​C​a​n​y​o​n​,​ ​1​8​0​8​ ​C​o​u​n​t​y​ ​R​d​.​ ​7​9​5​0​,​ ​N​a​g​e​e​z​i​,​ ​N​M​ ​8​7​0​3​7​ ​U​S​
    To: P​e​t​r​i​f​i​e​d​ ​F​o​r​e​s​t​ ​N​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​P​a​r​k​,​ ​1​ ​P​a​r​k​ ​R​d​.​,​ ​P​e​t​r​i​f​i​e​d​ ​F​o​r​e​s​t​ ​N​P​,​ ​A​Z​ ​8​6​0​2​8​ ​U​S​
    To: H​a​r​d​ ​R​o​c​k​ ​H​o​t​e​l​ ​&​ ​C​a​s​i​n​o​ ​-​ ​A​l​b​u​q​u​e​r​q​u​e​,​ ​1​1​0​0​0​ ​B​r​o​a​d​w​a​y​ ​S​E​,​ ​A​l​b​u​q​u​e​r​q​u​e​,​ ​N​M​ ​8​7​1​0​5​ ​U​S​
    To: ​V​i​l​l​a​ ​R​i​c​a​,​ ​G​A​ ​3​0​1​8​0​-​3​4​3​3​ ​U​S​
    Do you know what route you are taking from GA to CO??????????? Just wondering if you are coming thru this part of the world???
    BIG F

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We hope to meet you and your group when you get out this way in July.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

How long do you plan to be gone? Is each stop a day ride?

2014 RT Limited Cognac ----- Wraps, skid plate, lights, Elkas
    2002 harley ultra classic
    2008 hayabusa

Spyder Garage

the entire trip will be 10-12 days some places along the route will be seen in same day
    the 1st day we normally in years past have left Covington, GA & stopped for the 1st night in Ft Worth Tx. that way we get a big jump on overall miles that 1st day