Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Looking for Dual USB Power Port to replace Dash mounted fuel guage

Hello,

I'm looking for a USB Dash power kit to replace my dash mounted fuel guage for a 2014 RT. I found a kit a while back that I really liked, the manufacturer was Blue something or other I think but it is no longer coming up in my searches...

I am open to other options. I just want to make sure I find something that actually fits the hole without me having to modify or jury rig anything.

Can anybody make any suggestions?

Thank you!

Chris

Registered Users ursamajor35126's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Look at JT's machine shop (Spyder Lovers sponsor).... he sells a kit to do exactly that.... I bought one and Love it!
    2014 RT Ltd Black Currant, Bump Skid, TricLed 3rd, 4th and 5th Brake Light with Modulator, TricLed Safety Bundle Led's and Reflectors with flasher option, TricLed Vader lights, JT's dash mount and USB outlet. Baker Wings belt tensioner and Drivers cup holder. Lamonster's FFP highway pegs and IPS, BRP Trailer hitch with Bushtec pin and 2007 Bushtec Roadster GT trailer. Volt Meter. Baja Ron Sway Bar. Doc Humphry's spring spacers

Mike

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor35126 View Post
    Look at JT's machine shop (Spyder Lovers sponsor).... he sells a kit to do exactly that.... I bought one and Love it!
    On their site now, this is the exact one I was looking for from my previous adventures! And I knew it was blue something... It uses a Blue Seas power adapter... Just placed my order! Thank you!
    Last edited by caw001; 02-19-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default USB

I JUST ORDERED THIS ONE FOR MY F3-S....
    ordered it from AMAZON, but i found out that i could have ordered it from dhGates.com for far less....
    Dan P
    Easley, SC
    SPYD3R
    Last edited by SPYD3R; 02-19-2015 at 06:26 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Cheap but it takes about 4 weeks to arrive from China where they are all made ...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor35126 View Post

Another recommendation from me too. I bought his and they are top notch quality with great customer service.
    2020 RTL SE6

Previously 2008 GS SM5 and 2014 RT SE6