Thread: DEALER

Spyder Garage

Default DEALER

Going to FORT MYERS AND KEY WEST the end of march first of April.

Looking for a dealer in Fort Myers area. Transportation is limited we are flying in. Looking to take a test ride on F3.

ANY DEALERS IN FORT MYERS??????????

THANKS

Spyder Garage

Don't do it you will end up buying one like I did.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by one2doo View Post
    Don't do it you will end up buying one like I did.

THAT'S FINE

Spyder Garage

Let's just go look at the puppies!

Spyder Garage

I don't think there are any dealers in Ft. Myers. There are a 2 or 3 in Ft. Lauderdale.
    Check out Broward Motor Sports
    Stefan

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default spyder dealer in ft. myers fl.

big dealer not far from airport. on colonial boulevard exit 136 off i75, west about a mile or so on the right

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ahh-cool View Post
    I don't think there are any dealers in Ft. Myers. There are a 2 or 3 in Ft. Lauderdale.
    Stefan
    Ironic, in regards to Broward Motorsports, one mans treasure is another mans junk...

PK

Spyder Garage

Stefan
    Thanks, good to know. My daughter lives near there.

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Ironic, in regards to Broward Motorsports, one mans treasure is another mans junk...

PK
    Not sure what you mean but I will tell you I will not take my bike there. I don't believe they know the Spyder that well.
    Stefan

Spyder Garage

Not sure what you mean but I will tell you I will not take my bike there. I don't believe they know the Spyder that well.
    Stefan
    Simply, we agree!

PK

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

There is a CanAm Spyder dealer in Ft. Myers: http://www.sunsportscycle.com/new_ve...anufacturer=18

Don't know how they're regarded.....but their website is not up to date....no F3s!

Spyder Garage

Sunsports is the can am dealer in Fort Myers on Colonial Blvd. I have found them to be the worst dealership in the state to do business with. My bike broke down once while visiting there. They kept my 2010 Spyder 3 weeks to do a 2 hour repair and if BRP had not intervened they might still have it. I also got price quotes from them and they were always the highest of six florida dealers that I checked. The top selling dealers and top servicing dealers in florida are in Kissimmee (central Florida powersports), clearwater -West coast powersport, and Tampa Tampa Bay Powersports
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Sunsports is the can am dealer in Fort Myers on Colonial Blvd. I have found them to be the worst dealership in the state to do business with. My bike broke down once while visiting there. They kept my 2010 Spyder 3 weeks to do a 2 hour repair and if BRP had not intervened they might still have it. I also got price quotes from them and they were always the highest of six florida dealers that I checked. The top selling dealers and top servicing dealers in florida are in Kissimmee (central Florida powersports), clearwater -West coast powersport, and Tampa Tampa Bay Powersports

Hmmm.....seems to be the case with many multi-manufacturer dealerships.....thanks for the headzup!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info!!!'
    Know where not to go

Spyder Garage

Sunsports is the can am dealer in Fort Myers on Colonial Blvd. I have found them to be the worst dealership in the state to do business with.
    I think Broward MotorSports is also Vying for that title.
    They did the 600 mile service just before I bought it. A couple of days after I bought it I noticed that I was missing 2 small panels on the right side just in front of the foot peg.
    I called the guy I bought it from and he did not have it. So I called Broward to find out if maybe they forget to put it back on after the service. I talked to the service manager and he said that he would look for it.
    Don't you think the service manager should know that the panels do not come on that bike. They sold the bike to him. It's not like they are not a dealer and just sold a traded bike.