Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NautiBrit View Post
    Immortal, thanks for taking a bold step. That's what BRP did when they developed the Spyder and you have followed suit with your version. Sure, it's not for everyone, but neither is the Spyder and each of us makes anything from a minor to a major change to "customize" our machine to what suits us. We need more innovators like you, as most of us don't have the time or facilities to do it ourselves.
    I agree.

BTW, NautiBrit, what name do you go by on the Valk board?

ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Immortal, thanks for taking a bold step. That's what BRP did when they developed the Spyder and you have followed suit with your version. Sure, it's not for everyone, but neither is the Spyder and each of us makes anything from a minor to a major change to "customize" our machine to what suits us. We need more innovators like you, as most of us don't have the time or facilities to do it ourselves.
    Thanks, we are continuing to develop more products for the Spyder and are open to any suggestions, if you have an idea you want to see brought forth and there is enough interest, we will give it a shot. That is how this kit came about.....

Spyder Garage

How about a lightly valanced rear fender that covers the tire front to back and incorporates a frenched plate mount with stop/tail light? It would help keep rocks out of the belt and might look better than the afterthought fender that's stock.

Spyder Garage

Where's the rear wheel hugger?
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ataDude View Post
    I agree.

BTW, NautiBrit, what name do you go by on the Valk board?

I use the same name, NautiBrit, but haven't posted in quite some time. I blew a rear tire several months ago, and have only recently had an opportunity to get it to BigBF to replace the front and rear. Unfortunately, the carbs are now acting up because it sat so long and Bill is taking care of that also.
    George

2017 BMW R1200R

Spyder Garage

Gotcha. Thanks.

I use the same name, NautiBrit, but haven't posted in quite some time. I blew a rear tire several months ago, and have only recently had an opportunity to get it to BigBF to replace the front and rear. Unfortunately, the carbs are now acting up because it sat so long and Bill is taking care of that also.
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retread View Post
    How about a lightly valanced rear fender that covers the tire front to back and incorporates a frenched plate mount with stop/tail light? It would help keep rocks out of the belt and might look better than the afterthought fender that's stock.
    If enough people want it, we will make it for you guys....

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    If enough people want it, we will make it for you guys....
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Thanks, we are continuing to develop more products for the Spyder and are open to any suggestions, if you have an idea you want to see brought forth and there is enough interest, we will give it a shot. That is how this kit came about.....
    Could you tell us a bit more about the sound system? It looks like with everything included it would take up most/all of the trunk, right? In addition, how is the sound at slower speeds and highway speeds? I'm assuming you can play through the amp and speakers or plug into helmet speakers?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mdr View Post
    Could you tell us a bit more about the sound system? It looks like with everything included it would take up most/all of the trunk, right? In addition, how is the sound at slower speeds and highway speeds? I'm assuming you can play through the amp and speakers or plug into helmet speakers?
    the system sounds great at highway speeds or slow. Everything is ipod controlled. the trunk space is minimized if you go with the subwoofer. If you go without the subwoofer, you get 6.5" coaxial speakers instead of the 5.25" that come with the subwoofer package. If you utilize your trunk for alot of storage, the subwoofer option is not for you. I will have pictures up by Friday of the non subwoofer option.

Spyder Garage

Any updates, Immortal. I tried contacting ImmortalKustomz through the website and haven't heard anything back. Can you answer the following:

Is the kit ready?

Are the pieces available individually? Prices?
    "I <3 attention!"
    -DD