Thread: Trike Class

Spyder Garage

Default Trike Class

This is a super class. If you have not taken any trike class in the last couple years,
    You will be delighted with Ray and his staff.
    The course and facilities in Cartersville are super.
    Been two years since I attended the first one Ray did. It was superb. Unfortunately, I showed my spasticity now and then, but Ray was kind and let me pass, after a few pointers and a repeat, without the mistakes. Lots of motels, etc in the Cartersville area for out of town riders. Call Or email Ray, you will be glad you did.

Tuck,

Ray Earls put a class on the schedule for February 14 and 15 at the H-D of Cartersville dealership.
    The class is the 3 Wheel Basic Rider Class. We need to get 3 to 6 students for the class to hold it.
    Can you let the Spyder Riders or anyone else you know about the class. Here is the information about it.

3 Wheel Basic Rider Class
    Saturday February 14 and Sunday February 15, 2015
    Hours will be 8:00 am till 5:00 pm (approximately).
    Cost is $250.
    Contact Ray Earls at 770-919-0000 or via email to HDRA@hellbenderhd.com

Spyder Garage

Unfortunately I'm already enrolled in the state class in Alpharetta a few days before that. Would have loved to know about this class earlier.

Spyder Garage

Hillrider, post the info on that class here for others to know about?

I took the GWRRA's class that they have adapted for Spyders because we have bass ackwards trikes.

Spyder Garage

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

FYI, there is a trike class being offered this coming Monday and Tuesday (July 20-21) at the Alpharetta course. Hope to see some other ryders there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default Alpharetta training center

I visited the website for the above-mentioned Alpharetta training center; nothing on the schedule for the 3WBRC or any other sort of 3-wheel training, neither is there any way I see of actually contacting that center. Anyone have any information of any sort about these folks?

Spyder Garage

The web site in post 4, the trike course was in July, sorry not sure how to contact them.

Found it, just shorten the web address for their home page
    http://www.offroad-training.org/
    Last edited by Hecam17; 08-06-2015 at 04:52 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default trike class

Quote Originally Posted by Cavman View Post
    Hillrider, post the info on that class here for others to know about?

I took the GWRRA's class that they have adapted for Spyders because we have bass ackwards trikes.
    That class is coming in April 2016 in my area. Do you think it's worth the money and would you take it again knowing what the class is?
    When I rode 2 wheel I did like the rider safety classes. Just not sure how much will apply to the Spyder vs. other 3 wheel configuration.
    Thanks for any information you can give me.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by khromegal View Post
    That class is coming in April 2016 in my area. Do you think it's worth the money and would you take it again knowing what the class is?
    When I rode 2 wheel I did like the rider safety classes. Just not sure how much will apply to the Spyder vs. other 3 wheel configuration.
    Thanks for any information you can give me.
    Take it! I loved the class. It really helped me learn my Spyder's abilities. There was only one other student in my group, so we had a blast and our instructor let us run each exercise for as long as we wanted. I got to ride a triglide and goldwing trike, and the Spyder was definitely the right choice for me! First day is mostly classroom, but always good information. Especially helpful going from two to three wheels. Again, I highly recommend it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk