I try to read all of the oil reports -- however I have a difficult time discerning what transmission is in the oil test report.

We want the best as does everyone else. So has/have the tests be done with results specific for the semi-automatic trans and the 1330 engines? If so what are they? Does one brand of oil stand out?

I had used Amsoil (which I ran extended drains of about 12,000 miles) for 30 plus years in my bikes and vehicle (provided said vehicle didn't leak like a sieve). That would put the bikes in an area close to 500,000 miles and other vehicles over that. However in reading, I found good reviews of the 20-50 (by tests, it was shown that the 50 was closer to being a 60) Castrol RS for the bikes. So I tried it. Immediately I noticed that the engines were quieter. No change in mpg. So I bought Castrol Synthetic for the my truck -- it also quieted the engine down upon start up and continues to stay quiet.

Currently on the 14 Spyder, we did the first oil change at just over 3000 miles and probably have less than 1000 miles since the change which was BRP blend.

I have had a couple of PM's from members on here regarding oil, but all in all it can be really confusing.

I have never sent oil into a lab and really appreciate those that do that kind of research.

So the bottom line question -- are the results for the oils good for the semi-automatics and manual trans. Or should a different oil be used.

It would be so nice to see a spreadsheet ranking of oils and their results.