Spyder Garage

Question Spyder Odyssey August 21-23, 2015 in Montreal Quebec Canada - whos going?

Anyone from state side going to the Spyder TV sponsored rally near Quebec City Montreal Canada?

traveling from Pittsburgh but making a stop over in Toronto probably to visit cousins for a night before going onward (all flat slab highway riding up).

Plan on going back via upstate NY (Watertown) and cut thru central Pennsylvania back roads to get home.

Been to the area for Winter Carnival in a SUV cage but should be nice to ride and visit on the Spyder. also stock up on some Canadian whiskey we cant get here
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks
    Previous = 2010 Blue RT-S Spyder SM5

Spyder Garage

Cool cheaper and better hotel price for overflow hotel!

From Spyder TV:
    We have rooms available at www.condoshotelstoneham.com, rates are 99$ per night when you mention Spyder TV or 67189. You can make your reservation by phone at 1.888.445.9197. This hotel is only 10 minutes from Manoir du Lac Delage where all rides and activities are held.

So, I originally got an internet rate of $99 per night (average) its $89/$99/$109 using the hotel website = http://www.condoshotelstoneham.com/

----------------
    Use Travelocity guys and I was able to get an lower rate at the recommended 2nd hotel... (overflow hotel).

Using Travelocity instead... I booked at $79 per night! each night. I am checking in Thursday night and out Sunday morning. Plus I got a 2 bedroom Condo for that price! it looks nice in the pictures drive right up to the condo (at least it looks like it). they look like mini townhouse setup. Just a suggestion if you need to get a hotel room and did not get into the host hotel.

They also have studios that are smaller. either way you get a full kitchen, fireplace, etc. and noticed the condos have a washing machine! I can pack lighter and just do laundry when I get there!

http://www.condoshotelstoneham.com/e...os/photos.aspx

Last edited by clueless; 01-26-2015 at 06:06 PM.
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks

Spyder Garage

Default Harrisburg Area Going

Going to Spyder Odyssey from the Harrisburg area. Plan on going up the way you are coming home. We are looking at coming home by way of New England states.

Bob

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I registered for the hotel for Spyder Odyssey. Ran into a problem there already booked up for Saturday, August 22nd. We do have the 20th and 21st booked.

If anyone's going to cancel can you please PM me.

Thanks
    ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

SpyderLovers Sponsor Spyder Wraps Pete's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I know Pierre has really planned out this event very carefully with many different types of activities for the riders.
    This is not just a Spyder meet but a real experience from what I understand. Should be really nice for you.
    Plus the city and surrounding area looks beautiful and select products of ours will be there for sale...
    Email: pete@wrapmyspyder.com
    Toll Free: 814-450-1923

See our latest Spyder projects here.

If you have a project idea for your Spyder please contact us and we will do our best to help.

Visit our Website here:www.wrapmyspyder.com

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to it that is why I started this thread

Looking forward to a more personal spyder event with only 200 spyders should be great! Back like the old Cuba days of Spyderfest.

everyone drive safe and see you up north later this year!
    Last edited by clueless; 01-26-2015 at 06:02 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre-SpyderTV View Post
    Check out our new web site....www.spyderodyssey.net
    Big Smoke from Norwalk Connecticut registered for the Lac Delage Spyder Odessey.
    hope to more of American patriots attend this event, great rides up in that area,
    french Canadian cuisine also a plus.

Spyder Garage

We are going. We decided that we couldn't miss this event since it was only 5 hours away. We are staying at the second hotel since the host hotel is already booked up.

With the way our dollar is doing, it should be a really cheap trip for you Americans.

Spyder Garage

Default How many hours

[QUOTE=clueless;927110]Anyone from state side going to the Spyder TV sponsored rally near Quebec City Montreal Canada?

traveling from Pittsburgh but making a stop over in Toronto probably to visit cousins for a night before going onward (all flat slab highway riding up).

E]
    How many hours to Toronto??

F3S - 2015 magnesium (BR windshield, heated grip, USB, extra 12 V, Zumo 590), backrest, saddlebags, floorboards. Laser alignment.
    ST Limited 2014
    Bajaron Sway-bar
    laser alignmet

Brownsburg Chatham Québec Canada & Fort Pierce FL
    Spyder Garage

Default Toronto to Québec City

[QUOTE=LV2RYDE;935477]
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    Anyone from state side going to the Spyder TV sponsored rally near Quebec City Montreal Canada?

E]
    How many hours to Toronto??
    It is a ride of 8 to 9 Hrs.
    Maurice RV Full Timer
    Spyder RT SM6 2014 Blanc Pearl.

Spyder Garage

A bunch of us teaming up from the Hudson valley in New York and the Spyderquest team coming up together. I think there is like 18 spyders with a support vehicle.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Question

which way are you guys going up from Hudson Valley Rnet?

Spyder Garage

I plan to ryde to Spyder Odyssey . . . and meet up with the SpyderQuest folks along the way

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Spyder Garage

we're part of the spyderquest team headed up from nj to ny to meet the rest of the crew. we will be heading up the ny state thruway to the northway, then hooking up with some from nh and possibly vt. from there to montreal and then Quebec! not finalized, but somewhere near that configuration!!
    Last edited by spydaman60; 05-11-2015 at 07:49 PM.

Spyder Garage

Just seeing if I will be crossing paths with anyone on the way up. but heading to visit relatives in Toroto on day 1 going to the event. Then its all Route 401 to Quebec from there day 2. Lots of highway slab riding

Pprobably since I will be coming back via NY to PA better chance riding back with a group I am taking 2 days also to get home. stopping somewhere in north east to central PA on day 1.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We are going and so is Fastfraser. Going to be a great event.