Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RT-S PE#0256 SyderLovers Sponsor Mad Matt's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LEEB View Post
    Matt, I received my Lidlox yesterday! Wow, you guys are fast. My bike is in storage until early March, and I can't wait to install these as soon as I get my hands on her. My wife is really looking forward to using these also. Thanks for the great service! I look forward to doing business with you in the future as well.
    LEEB

You are welcome. It is going to be 70 degrees today here in Prescott AZ so I am going for a ride this afternoon!

Matt

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up easy to install

I hooked up my Lidlox today. It is a great product and gives me a little more room in the "frunk" when making quick trips. For those of you with a 2012 RSS/RS you will need to get the Universal Lidlox for 7/8 bars...

0204151930.jpg

Grady Brown III
    President & Founder
    For The Love of Laila...and your baby too
    www.ftllm712.com
    Check out the Events page at www.ftllm712.com for upcoming events

We are Riding to save lives!!!

Facebook

Twitter

Spyder Garage

Default Lidlox for Spyder RS

For all the Spyder RS owners, the 7/8 Universal kit works perfectly on all the older Spyder RS models with tubular steel handle bars with the plastic end caps.

Spyder-RSS.jpg

http://lidlox.com/t/spyder

Let me know if you have any questions!

Matt

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Installed mine a few days ago. Took my wife to lunch on the RT and used the Lidlox for the first time and we are so pleased. I keep the extenders in the glove box so it takes about 10 seconds to open the lock, position the helmets and click the locks. Very cool. I even took a picture of the helmets on the Spyder to send to my cycling friends.

Thanks Matt. (And sorry about the confusion on the discount. You are correct, of course, I had used the coupon word, but had forgotten about it.) I hope your endeavor is super successful.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Installed mine a few days ago. Took my wife to lunch on the RT and used the Lidlox for the first time and we are so pleased. I keep the extenders in the glove box so it takes about 10 seconds to open the lock, position the helmets and click the locks. Very cool. I even took a picture of the helmets on the Spyder to send to my cycling friends.

Thanks Matt. (And sorry about the confusion on the discount. You are correct, of course, I had used the coupon word, but had forgotten about it.) I hope your endeavor is super successful.
    Glad you like your Lidlox. Send me the pics for my photo gallery!

Matt

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Design@Rivco View Post
    Welcome form rivco products
    Thanks Rivco!

Spyder Garage

Default No Worries

I ordered my Lidlox about a week ago and they were shipped the next day, they arrived here yesterday. That's not bad timing for shipping here to Canada and being held up at customs for a few days. I watched Matt's video on installation and it took me all of about 10 minutes to install the Lidlox both sides. Quality is amazing and they work so easy.
    Now all I need is for the two feet of snow to melt so that I can get my Spyder out of storage. Can't wait until our riding season starts again to show off my new Lidlox. I am sure that many of the group that we ride with will be contacting Matt for Lidlox when they see how well they work. No more worrying about a helmet being gone when you return to your ride.

Thanks again for your help Matt with my order and for your answer to riders that are worrying about a helmet disappearing.

Mr. Bill
    2013 RT Ltd. Black Currant, SpyderPops Bump Skid & Belt Guard, Bajarons Sway Bar & Heim Joints, BRP. Trailer Hitch, Trailer Hitch Luggage Carrier, Cat By-Pass, Wrapped pipes, Custom Dynamics HMT Brake light & Dual Brightsides, F4 Customs Windshield, Ultimate Tallboy seat & back rest, Rivco Armrests, LED mirror lights, Lidlox Helmet locks, Elka Stage 2 Frt. Shocks., Clearwater "Darla" LED driving lights, Tricled LED headlights & fog lights, Tricled fender LED lights.

Spyder Garage

Ordered the Lidlox for my new 2014 Spyder RT on Wednesday and arrived in Las Vegas today .

In the video Matt says "It's easy as that!"

It's EASIER!

Better yet, they work great

AJ
    2014 RT/S , Black

Spyder Garage

Matt...

Do you receive the chrome set for RT ?
    Silver RT Limited SE5 2013

BAJARON Anti-Sway Bar, BAJARON Heim Joints, SPYDERPOPS Bumpskid, SMOOTHSPYDER Belt Tensioner, SENA SM10 Dongle, CORBIN Passenger Armrest w. cupholder, UTOPIA Driver Backrest, SPYDERFLAP Mud Flap, STEBEL Nautilus Air Horn, TRICLED Rear Top LED Bar, TRICLED, 3rd & 4th Brake LED, TRICLED Mirror Turn Signal, TRICLED Tricfenderz LED Strip, CUSTOM DYNAMICS Front Mud Flap LED, CUSTOM DYNAMICS Amber Brightsides, CUSTOM DYNAMICS Red Brightsides, CUSTOM DYNAMICS Fender Tips ...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lagaffe View Post
    Matt...

Do you receive the chrome set for RT ?
    As of a couple of day's ago he is still waiting to get them back from chrome. I'm waiting for them as well.