Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Got a set

for my 2012 RTS. The shipping was quick and so was the install. I liked the video of the install, I don't think I would have had any problems anyway but I'm glad I watched it before hand.
    Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Spyder Garage

Just watched the video and these like they will work great. I have never been real comfortable leaving my helmet on the seat when I stop for lunch or dinner on trips (helmets are expensive and don't want it to get knocked off or stolen and you can't always use the trunk when it is full of gear. I just submitted my order. Good luck to you!

RT-S PE#0256 SyderLovers Sponsor Mad Matt's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Get em while they are hot!

Only 12 spyderlovers coupons remaining! Don't forget to enter spyderlovers in the coupon code for 15% off. I am getting quite a few orders with no coupon code...

Spyder-2010-RT-01.jpg

Matt

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by LEEB View Post
    My question is: Will we be able to use a half cover on our Spyder while using these LidLocks? Looks like with the locks the helmets may spread out the cover too far on each side for a cover to fit correctly. Anyone know for sure? We would love to install these, but want to make sure everything works together before spending the cash, although it's only $79.
    Works great, the cover will cover your helmets too!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Question

Matt,

How do these compare withe the locks sold by Kewl Metal. We have Arai Helmets, and they can be a bear to get the D ring in the lock often taking 10 or more tries to get the darn helmet on the lock. I wonder if the D ring on Arai is larger than others. Can I order chrome locks now and use the coupon?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default If it don't fit....

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Matt,

How do these compare withe the locks sold by Kewl Metal. We have Arai Helmets, and they can be a bear to get the D ring in the lock often taking 10 or more tries to get the darn helmet on the lock. I wonder if the D ring on Arai is larger than others. Can I order chrome locks now and use the coupon?
    We've got a Can-Am as well as a G-Max helmet, neither fit directly into the lock but each lock comes with helmet extenders that slip through the existing D-ring then into the lock. Then any helmet will work and less adjusting to make it fit. I love these locks and they look great too!
    ~'12 RT Limited, Pearl White~
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar
    Squared Away Laser Alignment
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, Front Fender Tips & Kit, Front Mud Flap LEDs, Amber & Red Brightsides, Tri-color Magicflex Channelz
    Lidlox Grip Tip Helmet Locks
    TricLED Mirror Signals, RGB Multi-color Halo Underground Effects Kit, LED Headlights
    Palmer Signs Custom "Captain America" frunk graphics
    Twisted Chrome Pinstripes
    Overland Australian Sheepskin Seat Cover

Spyder Garage

Default Yep

Saw the video and we have those too, just trying to figure out where to store that.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBud View Post
    We've got a Can-Am as well as a G-Max helmet, neither fit directly into the lock but each lock comes with helmet extenders that slip through the existing D-ring then into the lock. Then any helmet will work and less adjusting to make it fit. I love these locks and they look great too!
    The D rings on my Shoei Multi-tech helmet works directly on the lock, but it is a lot easier with the extender. Also my Scorpion, and my Outlaw half helmet both will work without the extender.
    Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Spyder Garage

Saw the video and we have those too, just trying to figure out where to store that.
    Lucky you have an RT!!! Storage usually not an issue!
    ~'12 RT Limited, Pearl White~
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar
    Squared Away Laser Alignment
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, Front Fender Tips & Kit, Front Mud Flap LEDs, Amber & Red Brightsides, Tri-color Magicflex Channelz
    Lidlox Grip Tip Helmet Locks
    TricLED Mirror Signals, RGB Multi-color Halo Underground Effects Kit, LED Headlights
    Palmer Signs Custom "Captain America" frunk graphics
    Twisted Chrome Pinstripes
    Overland Australian Sheepskin Seat Cover

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Just installed a pair of them on my RT about 30 minutes ago. They work great!!
    My only complaint is that I didn't now about the 15% off coupon code until I saw it on here about 2 minutes ago. Dang it.

Spyder Garage

Matt,

Sounds like you got your question answered about the D-Rings and Helmet extenders. The locks are in Chrome, but I probably won't have them till end of February. I prefer not to hold your $$ so just wait till the chrome locks are in the store and email me and I will give you the 15%.

Matt

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Just installed a pair of them on my RT about 30 minutes ago. They work great!!
    My only complaint is that I didn't now about the 15% off coupon code until I saw it on here about 2 minutes ago. Dang it.
    Just PM me your real name or order number, or email me to matt@lidlox.com and I will refund you the 15%.

Matt

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Matt View Post
    Give them a try. I have a 100% money back guarantee. If they don't work for you for any reason or you are not totally happy with them, just send em back and I will give you a full refund of your purchase plus shipping.

Matt
    Just placed my order for a set, and used the discount code. Thanks Matt!

2014 RT-S Pearl White - 'Miss Pearl'

Spyder Garage

Received mine today and got it installed in about 5 minutes. Seems to be well made and I am sure that it will get lots of use.
    Thanks

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Just PM me your real name or order number, or email me to matt@lidlox.com and I will refund you the 15%.

Matt
    Email sent. This is superb customer service! Thank you so much.

Spyder Garage

Default Customer Service

Ordered mine last evening and they're already shipped this morning. As others have said, "That is great customer service"!

Spyder Garage

Super easy install. Took longer to order them than it took to install them.

Great job Matt, thanks!
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    Super easy install. Took longer to order them than it took to install them.

Great job Matt, thanks!
    Any issue with the throttle spring? The video mentions to be careful it doesn't move or dislodge. Sounds like that is the only real issue to be careful with.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LEEB View Post
    Any issue with the throttle spring? The video mentions to be careful it doesn't move or dislodge. Sounds like that is the only real issue to be careful with.
    Nope, I just held onto the throttle and end-cap just like Matt did in the video. I started on the other side just to get an idea of how the existing bolt was going to come out. Of course I dropped the hex wrench twice while screwing in the new bolt.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Ours arrived quickly and went on super easy. Works just as described!! Thanks!!
    His - 2013 RSS SM5
    Hers - 2013 RS SE5

Proud Army Veterans!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hay Matt I have RS 2010 dose the CAM-AM Anti Vib inserts in my handle bars work with this still the frist product that I have seen well done and welcom to spyder lovers

Spyder Garage

Just ordered mine as a birthday present to myself, can't wait to get bike out of storage and try them out!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8 legs nz View Post
    Hay Matt I have RS 2010 dose the CAM-AM Anti Vib inserts in my handle bars work with this still the frist product that I have seen well done and welcom to spyder lovers
    I have not seen those in person. Can you send me a pic of the end of it? And what does the internal bolt look like?

Matt

Spyder Garage

Default One More Coupon!

OK Spyderlovers. One coupon left in the 50. It has been a great new vendor launch and you guys have been great. I hope everyone enjoys their Lidlox when they are out to lunch on their Spyders. I know I use mine every time I park my bike. I have one on every bike I own, of course!

So who is going to be the lucky 50th???

After this, I will still honor additional 15% discounts to everyone waiting on the chrome sets!

Matt

Spyder Garage

OK Spyderlovers. One coupon left in the 50. It has been a great new vendor launch and you guys have been great. I hope everyone enjoys their Lidlox when they are out to lunch on their Spyders. I know I use mine every time I park my bike. I have one on every bike I own, of course!

So who is going to be the lucky 50th???

After this, I will still honor additional 15% discounts to everyone waiting on the chrome sets!

Matt
    Matt, I received my Lidlox yesterday! Wow, you guys are fast. My bike is in storage until early March, and I can't wait to install these as soon as I get my hands on her. My wife is really looking forward to using these also. Thanks for the great service! I look forward to doing business with you in the future as well.
    LEEB