Spyder Garage

Default Indianapolis Motorcyclist Group

There have been several thread suggesting we start an Indiana (or Indianapolis) Spyder Rider's "Club." I think a simpler approach that would be instantly rewarding would be to have lots of Spyder riders join the Indianapolis Motorcyclists Group (IMG).

While I haven't been super-active with the group, I can tell you that it is a great, friendly, all-motorcycle-friendly bunch of people who smile and ride a lot (and meet every Tuesday for food and conversation). Now, they are focused on the south side of Indianapolis, but they do have events around town.

The great thing is that as a member, you get emails about just about every ride going on in the central Indiana area with plenty of time to decide whether or not you want to participate. Also, there's lots of email contact but zero pressure. There are currently several Spyder owners who are members.

Just a suggestion....

http://www.meetup.com/indymotorcyclist/
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders...!!

I think the spyder club or ryding group is the way to go. Ours is open to all but is a spyder club. There are motorcycle clubs open as well but are motorcycle groups and clubs...you can check with "Spyder Ryder of America" with chapters all over the country. Talk to Ken Miller..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black