Very Active Member Orange Spyder Man's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default WTB REAR RIM FOR 2014 rt

Looking to get a rear rim in good condition for a 2014 RT ... I want to get it chromed ... let me know if you have one and price

tia
    OSM

Spyder Garage

Buy a new one and get it chromed then sell your old one or get it chromed also and keep it or sell it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cougar View Post
    Buy a new one and get it chromed then sell your old one or get it chromed also and keep it or sell it.
    I want to get mine chromed.. but while its off getting chromed I want to get a spare rim & tire so I can ride my ... we ride 12 months a year here...

Spyder Garage

Don't forget the sprocket. It would look a lot neater with both chromed. I saw a RTS with the rear wheel and sprocket chromed out. That is the way it should be. Looked great! Bob

Very Active Member bronzeflex42's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Spyder Man View Post
    Looking to get a rear rim in good condition for a 2014 RT ... I want to get it chromed ... let me know if you have one and price

tia
    OSM
    Did you take the rear rim off yourself? I been wanted to get mine chromed also and was debating on taking that rim off the bike. Is it hard to align the belt back? I got a little mechanical ability but i don't wont to take it off and can't put it back on. I want to get the sprocket and all chromed..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bronzeflex42 View Post
    Did you take the rear rim off yourself? I been wanted to get mine chromed also and was debating on taking that rim off the bike. Is it hard to align the belt back? I got a little mechanical ability but i don't wont to take it off and can't put it back on. I want to get the sprocket and all chromed..
    I have not taken off the rear wheel yet... was waiting to get another one first... I want to get the wheel, sprocket & hub triple chromed... just have to find a chrome shop that does good work..

osm

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have ordered a 2015 RT Limited and am buying a chrome rear rim from BRP part#219400574 $749.00 CDN.

I am not sure what your budget is but just wanted let you know that a chrome rim is available as an accessory.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Marker View Post
    I have ordered a 2015 RT Limited and am buying a chrome rear rim from BRP part#219400574 $749.00 CDN.

I am not sure what your budget is but just wanted let you know that a chrome rim is available as an accessory.
    I got a quote of $225.00 to triple chrome MY rear rim... that's $550 difference.. BRP is too high on their accessories

osm
    Last edited by Orange Spyder Man; 12-23-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Very Active Member bronzeflex42's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up good price

I got a quote of $225.00 to triple chrome MY rear rim... that's $550 difference.. BRP is too high on their accessories

osm
    May i ask what is the name of that shop you got that quote? I'm here in GA and will be glad to ship them my rim and sprocket for that price. I checked a few shops here and the price i have been getting is in the 650--700 dollar range, that's why i have not got mine done yet. I didn't know BRP is offering a chrome rear rim now. I wonder will it fit the 2012s?

Spyder Garage

Default wheels

tia
    OSM
    I sent you a message on a wheels and sprocket.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bronzeflex42 View Post
    May i ask what is the name of that shop you got that quote? I'm here in GA and will be glad to ship them my rim and sprocket for that price. I checked a few shops here and the price i have been getting is in the 650--700 dollar range, that's why i have not got mine done yet. I didn't know BRP is offering a chrome rear rim now. I wonder will it fit the 2012s?
    The $225 price is from a friend ... but... check out http://www.chromeplating.com/ Mike quoted me a $325 price for chroming a rear wheel for Spyder.. he even has one chromed in stock that he does exchanges with.. he also has a chromed rear sprocket .. but he does not have a hub...

osm