Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool Always loved a good party......

......so I'll be joining you guys, Joe. I'll be there Monday to Monday....Plane lands at Springfield/Branson at around
    8:00 pm so I shall be waiting for the invasion of Spyders on Tuesday morning, camera in hand!
    Lock up your daughters!!!

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    ......so I'll be joining you guys, Joe. I'll be there Monday to Monday....Plane lands at Springfield/Branson at around
    8:00 pm so I shall be waiting for the invasion of Spyders on Tuesday morning, camera in hand!
    Great, I am planning on being in Springfield on Monday afternoon. Checking out on Sunday.

OJ UK, It will be nice parting with you again at the hotel.

ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by 2ndChildhood; 02-08-2015 at 03:57 PM.
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

In the "For What Its Worth" category .......................................

This is one hell of a list of great people that will be staying at the Best Western.

Thanks to all of you for letting me know who will be there.

I will do my best to keep everyone informed of the schedules and events.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe, we will be at the Best Western also. We got the handi-cap room. It was the last one.
    Kngfsh27 and Mrs. Kingfish

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kngfsh27 View Post
    Joe, we will be at the Best Western also. We got the handi-cap room. It was the last one.
    Kngfsh27 and Mrs. Kingfish

Both of you have been added to the Party List.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hey Joe,
    I've heard a rumor that you picked up the Duluth Trading Company, as a sponsor to your Hotel's evening parties...

Can you confirm this?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Hey Joe,
    I've heard a rumor that you picked up the Duluth Trading Company, as a sponsor to your Hotel's evening parties...

Can you confirm this?
    Bob

you know the rules ...... What happens at Spyderfest, stays at Spyderfest......... Unless you have video proof.

cruzr joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 03-31-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Got it...
    This is going to be a... ... and... event...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Mike & Karen Hines have been added to the Party List.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

The chickenhoose's have been added to the party list

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    The chickenhoose's have been added to the party list

Cruzr Joe
    Should have plenty of eggs for breakfast!!

Spyder Garage

Do you have a ryde from the airport. If not let me know and I am sure I can get one of Mogang or someone else to get you.

SpyderLady

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

What a kind offer, Linda, thank you so much....PM for you!

Spyder Garage

We are getting closer

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We are getting closer

Cruzr Joe
    Can't wait!!!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Hey Joe, Wish I could be there, maybe next year. Will you be in Daytona this fall?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default We're Registered!

Hi Joe,
    Just to let you know we are late arrivers LOL We just reserved a room at the best western for Spyderfest! It is our first one and we are super excited to experience it. Look forward to meeting everyone!!!!!

My own playground!! .

After you sign up at the hotel please let me know so that we can get a list started.

Cruzr Joe
    14 RT-S , Stock Large brake pedal White Pearl

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We are getting closer

Cruzr Joe
    Joe just want to let you know I picked up two jugs of the famous Michigan Spyder Cider and also some purple stuff. I will be getting in on Monday afternoon so hopefully they'll be some purple stuff left for you on Tuesday.

The countdown has begun can't wait

https://countingdownto.com/countdown...ountdown-clock

ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbill74 View Post
    Hey Joe, Wish I could be there, maybe next year. Will you be in Daytona this fall?

I don't know just yet, depends on several things. Hopefully i will be able to make it

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by NM Wrench View Post
    Hi Joe,
    Just to let you know we are late arrivers LOL We just reserved a room at the best western for Spyderfest! It is our first one and we are super excited to experience it. Look forward to meeting everyone!!!!!

I am sure that you will have a great time, looking forward to meeting all my new friends.

Cruzr Joe

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChildhood View Post
    Joe just want to let you know I picked up two jugs of the famous Michigan Spyder Cider and also some purple stuff. I will be getting in on Monday afternoon so hopefully they'll be some purple stuff left for you on Tuesday.

The countdown has begun can't wait

https://countingdownto.com/countdown...ountdown-clock

ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Stay outta that purple stuff till i get there, love the countdown clock.

Cruzr joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Joe! Make sure you save some of that 'Purple Stuff' for me!!
    I'm up for anything!

Spyder Garage

Joe! Make sure you save some of that 'Purple Stuff' for me!!
    I'm up for anything!

A proper English Gentleman would never make such a claim

Glad you are a regular guy, we will be sure to save you some.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Joe, We will be at the Best Western Plus also.....Fluffy and Tbhlaw....looking forward to meeting new friends!

2012 RT S
    Seal Floorboards
    TricLED Fender Lights
    ESI 3rd Brake Light
    ISCI Dual Flag Holders
    BRP Comfort Seat
    Spyderpops Heat Shield & Bump Skid
    BajaRon's Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NM Wrench View Post
    Hi Joe,
    You have been added to the party list

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Joe, We will be at the Best Western Plus also.....Fluffy and Tbhlaw....looking forward to meeting new friends!
    You have been added to the party list

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Default Mogang

Joe

Dennis and I will be the MOGANG rep at the hotel! You have come up with some awesome activities and can't wait to be there.

Patti & Dennis McBride

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default COACH HOUSE

Unfortunately " stillridin " had to cancel His room at the Coach House so I was able to get His slot ......I stayed here in 2013 and I felt it was the best set-up for Spyders you got to park right in front of your room ( usually ) and just walk outside your door and visit.......The meeting room they have available for us is also very nice it's separate and quite roomy ( size wise )......and .......Mike ...........PS .....The RIB CRIB is just up the street and the there ROCKS.......last year that is the only place we ate at for the week
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 04-07-2015 at 05:41 PM.