Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ryder of America

I just recieved some information that they are trying to start a local chapter here in Pennsylvania. I plan on attending. If anyone in this area is interested the first meeting will Monday December 8th 2014 @ 6:30PM. It will be held at Hollingers Sports N Turf, 4126 Oregon Pike Ephrata PA 17522.
    2016 Spyder F3 Limited Steel Black Metallic
    Lamonster approved LED Headlights
    Lamonsters LED Fog lights
    BRP Driver & Passenger backrest
    BRP Trailer Hitch
    Shamrock Black & Polished
    Signature light
    Elka front shock's
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Dual Power outlets
    Garmin 590 GPS

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

As a founding member of the Columbia River Chapter of SRA I hope you get a great turn-out. We are currently somewhere around 85 members with monthly breakfast meetings and tons of great Club Rides. A great group of people who love to.......

Ride in comfort,
    John
    Seal Floorboards
    sealcreativeconcepts.com

Spyder Garage

Default Great news..!!

hope you get a great turnout and joint the gang...member here in San Diego, LA and national..its a growing family...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I will attempt to meet you at Hollingers. Depends on how the deer slayin' gets on.

Spyder Garage

would like to start one in ct... any contact info??? am originally from pa.. West Lawn... come down every June, we always bring the bike perhaps we will meet up with some of you...

arntufun

Why on earth would you folks join a club where you had to follow someone else's rules and pay money/dues to be apart of a club ???????

Why not just get a group of people together and just ride, without giving money to someone to get rich to do something that is free for everyone ??????? If you really need to feel like you belong to something, You can start your own club or join a riding group right here on Spyderlovers.com for free....... This SRA stuff just doesn't make any sense to me..........

Maybe I will start a Spyder Riders that use their blinker club. Everyone must pay me .25 cents when they turn their Spyder's blinker on..... I will make up patches to sew on your vest as a token of support to my mortgage payment.
    Last edited by arntufun; 11-28-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Spyder Garage

rules for these orgs are what you locally want to make them... did the gwrra thing and all that never wore a vest or patch, was a chapter dictator.. all it did for us was give us access to a bunch of like minded folks...

the gold book was worth the cost of gwrra fees came in handy if you were traveling.. I helped a few folks while they were passing thru and had troubles.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Why on earth would you folks join a club where you had to follow someone else's rules and pay money/dues to be apart of a club ???????

Why not just get a group of people together and just ride, without giving money to someone to get rich to do something that is free for everyone ??????? If you really need to feel like you belong to something, You can start your own club or join a riding group right here on Spyderlovers.com for free....... This SRA stuff just doesn't make any sense to me..........

Maybe I will start a Spyder Riders that use their blinker club. Everyone must pay me .25 cents when they turn their Spyder's blinker on..... I will make up patches to sew on your vest as a token of support to my mortgage payment.
    Randy...
    I take it that your teams didn't win yesterday...
    Cheer up! At least they haven't lost in the Playoffs yet!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by JIM EVANS View Post
    rules for these orgs are what you locally want to make them... did the gwrra thing and all that never wore a vest or patch, was a chapter dictator.. all it did for us was give us access to a bunch of like minded folks...

the gold book was worth the cost of gwrra fees came in handy if you were traveling.. I helped a few folks while they were passing thru and had troubles.

Search "Spyders to the Rescue" or Spydercodes at the top of this site............... Again it's free ,

There is a huge list of people throughout the country listed that will help a fellow rider in need. Did I mention that it's free ??????

It would be different if this SRA organization lobbied in Washington like the NRA does, but the Spyder is Legal in all 50 states. There is no need to pay them to ride your Spyder with other Spyder owners when Spyderlovers.com gives you greater opportunity's to connect with fellow spyder owners for free.
    Last edited by arntufun; 11-28-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Search "Spyders to the Rescue" ............... Again it's free ,

They'd probably even help a Slingsnot owner, that's having a problem..
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) ruthie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Ryder of America-Magnolia Chapter is just about to be a chartered. Oh, for those who don't know, magnolia Is the state flower of Mississippi. We tried to be Mississippi Chapter National said no.

2014 RT SE6 Limited
    rYding Safe = Having Fun

Ruthie

Spyder Garage

Default SRA

Quote Originally Posted by 900Dave View Post
    I just recieved some information that they are trying to start a local chapter here in Pennsylvania. I plan on attending. If anyone in this area is interested the first meeting will Monday December 8th 2014 @ 6:30PM. It will be held at Hollingers Sports N Turf, 4126 Oregon Pike Ephrata PA 17522.
    I visited Hollinger's last week when we were in the area on other business. Very nice people and dealership. We talked about the SRA meeting scheduled for Dec. 8th, and the proposed organization. I like the idea, but my only problem is I live too far away to regularly attend meetings, breakfast, or rides. I may still go down for the interest meeting just to show support. If I do, I will look forward to meeting the couple of owners on here that stated they may attend.

2014 RT-S Pearl White - 'Miss Pearl'